In this world you can’t eliminate anybody – that’s the rule
If there is a war maker there is a peacemaker.
If there is violence there has to be non-violence.
I want you, as I need you. In addition, I don’t want somebody else, as I don’t need them.
Where there is a snake there is a peacock. Where there is a lion there is a cow. However, all are inside us.
How to balance yourself in spite of bipolarity?
Balance leads to polarity. If there is conflict between two then there is bipolarity.
We don’t want lion, but we become a lion in some place.
When we want to end violence, we wage a war. To kill terrorists, we send an army. We use violence to kill violence.
How it is happening?
How to make sure this doesn’t happen?
We have to accept what we don’t like as one day you may dislike what you like today.
In the same way, what we don’t want today, may be wanted tomorrow.
How to fix this behaviour of our mind as it’s easy to talk but difficult to follow?
Whenever I am in state of sadness, when I fear, when we feel helpless…then I am not able to do anything. This is the time we need to chant the mantra, “HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNA”.
Then we will understand that we need everything in this world and that we need both theists and atheists, and so on.
I have pain in chest (left side), did ECG, which came out normal.
I have bloating and burping problem since last 4 days. Whenever I eat, the pain increases for some time and then subsides, but is still present.
Dr. says I have GERD and gastritis. Is there is any mantra for relief?
I am 31 years old and planning for a baby (not yet pregnant).
Don‘t want to be on medication for rest of my life.
Don’t decide on anything. What you don’t want will come to you.
Chant “WU CHI JO” for 15 minutes after taking food.
When you have bloating problem be in Chin Mudra.
ANUSHKA (after 10 days)
I would like to mention that your mantra “WU CHI JO” has started to show effect (within 3 days) as I have less bloating, less chest pain, and sometimes no bloating at all.
I will keep on chanting the mantra. It’s a huge relief.
Even after that solution is not visible, there is no progress and the problem is still there. At that time what we have to do? At that time only surrender will work.
AMBIKA ANADHINIDHANA ASWAROODA APARAJITHA – We have to chant this with full love. Ambika is the universal mother. When you call the universal mother there should be love from the heart.
Anadhinidhana means clearing or solving all types of obstacles or problems. When you go in the spiritual path there will be a lot of obstacles.
Ashwaroodaa – Aswa means a horse. Mind is not a monkey but it is a horse. You cannot channelize the mind or control as it moves so fast like a horse. One who controls this horse is Ashwaroodaa.
One who controls the mind or one who wins the mind is invincible. Nobody can win him, but that is Aparaajithaa.
When you want success the mind should not be there. So the mind should die. When will the mind die? That is only when you surrender.
Till I find the solution I will fight. But when I am not able to solve the problem I will surrender, the mind dies and then the Divine will start acting.
Till such time you surrender, the Divine will be silent. When you surrender as you cannot endure any more, then the Divine will wake up. When mind is active, the Divine is inactive and when the Mind in inactive, the Divine is active.
It is very difficult to understand the life. One who wins the mind can understand the life better.
Even after this, it is not happening means then what you desire is not for you and therefore, you can give up.
I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.
Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.
I lost my newborn baby girl very recently due to high pregnancy B.P. Please suggest a suitable remedy so that God willing I can have a healthy baby as early as possible.
Thank you for the prompt response. I just wanted to know whether I have to chant OM with proper breath control or as a mantra continuously and is there any limit to how many times it should be chanted or can I chant it anytime anywhere and any number of times.
No posture needed for chanting OM. Chant any number of times.
Sound is the creator of Form (Cymatics science).
Om is the primordial sound which creates this world with the perfect sacred geometry. The primordial sound, which is the creator of this world and which is behind every birth, is the creator of perfect form (body).
Since, the person had abortion there is some disorder in the formation of foetus. Hence, she was suggested Om, the creator of perfect form.
“I am the syllable Om. I am the sound in ether and manhood in men” – Bhagavad Gita chapter 7 Sloka 8.