Power of Ram
Every mantra will have RA in it. That’s why Rama is the ultimate mantra. If you haven’t able to chant Vishnu Sahsaranamam, then chant Rama thrice. That’s why Rama mantra is still popular. It is a universal mantra.
What is the role of Krishna here?
Negative energy is black in colour – which is sometimes referred as darkness. That black energy has been taken by Krishna and he still glows. He is capable of removing all of them. That’s why he remains black outwardly, but shines within. Ever shining is Krishna.
Divine order is exposed by removing darkness. Chant switch words “Change Divine Order” to put back your organs back in (divine) order after a serious illness. The same can be achieved by chanting “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” mantra.
Benefits of chanting Hara Rama Hare Krishna Mantra
- Hare – HA will activate throat chakra. Hare increases the space within the body.
- REY – activates Solar Plexus chakra. It’s the bija mantra for solar plexus as well as activating sun-god. Hari – E sounded in the mantra also means sun-god. Hari becomes Hare when it joins with Rama.
- Chanting this mantra both the knees will become highly flexible. Our gratitude to parents will increase thousand fold and we will always have the blessings of our parents.
If there is knee pain, then it means we are inflexible, with lot of stubbornness – which will prevent us to go deep within. Please note here that flexibility marks the nature of a child.
- Our outlook on life will also become flexible. We will mix well with others.
- We will shine inwardly.
- There will be no fight or conflict and there will be only peace, joy and love.
(Based on discussions during the AcuReiki Workshop June 25 2009)
Angel number 398 is for wisdom. Whatever they study, the questions in the exam will be from those topics.
Angel number 662 is for concentration.
Mantra is: “SLOW, CARE, REACH, STRETCH, ON, CHESTNUT BUD, SCLERANTHUS, HORNBEAM, HIBISCUS”
Our capacity is stretched.
Slow Care – will help us to understand the subject thoroughly.
Reach – will improve recollection.
On – you will not get stuck anywhere – it will be a smooth sailing, especially during exams.
Chestnut Bud – to improve focus and remove absent-mindedness
Scleranthus – no diversions like watching TV
Hornbeam – for mental tiredness due to over study
Hibiscus – removes fear and works on the basic chakra. The student can come out with the right answer. It also purifies blood and therefore anaemic patients can take that.
Lower Back Pain
Do Chin Mudra (thumb touching index finger on both the hands) and chant “Wung R Hong”.
Tapping and Mantra Chanting
Tapping is good for health. Especially start your day with tapping. It will keep your face look better. You can chant mantras while tapping.
Start your day with Vishnu Sahsaranamam and do tapping, and see for yourself how your life unfolds in a beautiful manner.