In this world you can’t eliminate anybody – that’s the rule
If there is a war maker there is a peacemaker.
If there is violence there has to be non-violence.
I want you, as I need you. In addition, I don’t want somebody else, as I don’t need them.
Where there is a snake there is a peacock. Where there is a lion there is a cow. However, all are inside us.
How to balance yourself in spite of bipolarity?
Balance leads to polarity. If there is conflict between two then there is bipolarity.
We don’t want lion, but we become a lion in some place.
When we want to end violence, we wage a war. To kill terrorists, we send an army. We use violence to kill violence.
How it is happening?
How to make sure this doesn’t happen?
We have to accept what we don’t like as one day you may dislike what you like today.
In the same way, what we don’t want today, may be wanted tomorrow.
How to fix this behaviour of our mind as it’s easy to talk but difficult to follow?
Whenever I am in state of sadness, when I fear, when we feel helpless…then I am not able to do anything. This is the time we need to chant the mantra, “HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNA”.
Then we will understand that we need everything in this world and that we need both theists and atheists, and so on.
Air is highly polluted these days. What’s the basis of earthquake? Why it’s happening?
Bija Mantras and Mother Earth
Bija Mantras are essential for preventing earthquakes and thus our motherland. We have a moral duty to think about our mother earth. How we can serve it? The same bija mantras that work for us and on our chakras, can cleanse, clear, energize, balance and harmonize the five elements of mother earth. By chanting the bija mantras, you can help mother earth.
- The air element of mother earth is highly polluted as carbon dioxide is more.
- The violence in the form of wars and creation of nuclear reactors has destabilized mother earth (element).
- Drilling of oil is polluting the water element as de-balancing and destabilizing it. Structure and solidity of earth (element) is shaken too.
- Earthquake is created so as to create more space, as mother earth needs more space.
Let us show our Gratitude to Mother Earth
Chant, “Om Lum Namaha Om Vum Namaha Om Rum Namaha Om Yum Namaha Om Hum Namaha”. Five bija mantras take care of five elements.
Chanting the bija mantras for mother earth shows our gratitude to her. However, even after that, we have to say thanks a lot. Why? All our toxins, mental and physical are transformed by mother earth, when we release them.
Chanting for India
Visualize India map in your left hand. Affirm, “That part of mother earth be cleared, balanced and harmonized”.
Let the energy of the mantras cleanse, clear, energize, balance and harmonize the five elements and align them with higher self of mother earth (higher part of earth). Then it will get space. Om Hum Namaha will create more space in earth and thus there will be no earth quakes.
Effect of Bija Mantras on our Moods
We will get a good mood, by chanting bija mantras. When we chant bija mantras, we will feel energized and uplifted.
Beauty of Mantras
Same words combined differently will create a different effect. That’s the specialty and significance of mantras.
If one element is imbalanced, then all the other elements will become imbalanced too. In the same way, if one chakra is affected, others also will be affected. No point in healing one chakra.
Do the bija mantras in the order specified, for five minutes every day to express our gratitude for mother earth and heal ourselves as well.
Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram
- Repeated recitation of this mantra will destroy mental sufferings
- You can cross any (troubled) waters
- For fulfilment and accomplishment
- Takes care of your next lifetime
Om Hreem Taha
- Mantra to curb violence anywhere
- A mantra for world peace
Om Hreem Padhma Nande(y)shwara Hoom
- Liberates you from the unwanted karmic influences from past lifetimes
- Protects one from any accident
- To build enormous wealth or to amass wealth, one has to chant this mantra day and night
- To help one come out of legal entanglements or confinement
Kadgam Saranam, Sangam Saranam, Saarngam Saranam
- To channelize anger or hurt
- To come out of temptation, craving, addictions, and infatuation
To take decision as per the divine will
Vajreswari Vaamadevi Vayo Avastha Vivarjitha
- You will become compassionate and everybody will start loving you.
- Your physical heart becomes stronger.
- You will always be youthful.
- We will die naturally, at the same time not be bed ridden.
- To have balance in the body.
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra:
Wung R Hong
- Improves portal circulation as well as Brain Circulation
- Because we are standing up all through the day, very little blood goes to brain. This is taken care by the sound R. This mantra activates the nervous system too.
- To align the frequency of the Astral body with our Physical body apply this mantra. Bring the hands together to Hara chakra without any physical effort while chanting it continuously. Your left hand should come first and then the right hand.
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX