Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.
Mahir left the job he had been working for last 6 years in Arizona, USA. Even though there were fewer jobs around, he had decided to do it, as he was not happy about the job.
Initially, he was little bit stressed out. To add to his worries, his father, who was living alone in Mumbai, was not feeling well, due to old age problems and with nobody to support him.
Mahir lost his peace of mind. Because of this, he couldn’t focus on his interviews. In the two interviews he attended, even though he was meeting the job requirements, he wasn’t selected, as he didn’t do well in the interviews.
He wanted to fix his lack of concentration, which would improve his preparation for the interviews. When he contacted me, I suggested to him various stuff, right from Bach Flower Remedies, Switch Words, to Mantras.
Somehow he got hooked to the Lalitham mantras and started chanting, “Lalitham Sridharam Lalitham Baskaram Lalitham Sudarshnam” many times during the day, whether he was working or driving. Naran says, each one of us would be attracted towards a specific mantra or a healing technique, the benefits of which can be found only by that individual.
In a matter of few days, Mahir started feeling peaceful. He could focus on his interview preparation – both studying as well do searching on the Internet.
Within a couple of weeks of chanting, the company, which rejected him, in the first place, called him once again. The same person who was not confident about Mahir earlier surprisingly interviewed him.
Mahir did well. And this time the interviewer gave an excellent feedback about him. Mahir was selected for the job.
Now, Mahir wants to listen to the Alpha CD prepared by Naran S. Balakumar, where the Lalitham mantras are played on the foreground.
– R Mohan