Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.
What do I have to chant to become emotionally independent of a particular person?
Take the Bach Flower Remedies, “Chicory” and “Walnut”. Along with that, chant the mantra, “Guru Gugan Kodi Kodi Lavanyam”
Getting surrounded with loving people
This mantra opens up our heart. When the heart is open, you will invite only loving people and kind people in your life. You will be surrounded by loving people.
If anybody thinks he is forsaken, abandoned, loveless, and think ‘Nobody is there for me, I love so many, but nobody loves me’, then this mantra will be of help. How? This mantra makes you love yourself. When our heart, bubbles with joy and love, then honest and kind people are attracted to us.
Release Unwanted Emotions
YAM is the one that can drive out unwanted emotions. Release it. By chanting YAM alone, our anger, sadness and worry can be driven away.
The VAM is present in Lavanyam (after you remove A, N and Y). It is the bija mantra for the Hara centre, which channels true love then. True emotions will be channelled, because of Vum. It brings out true emotions of love.
The mantra brings the true love from heart. Who is the guru inside your heart? Atman is the guru in the heart. Heart centre is also known as Anahata. It contains an infinite sound within it. The ataman in the heart centre is in the form of infinite sound, which is also the primordial sound.
Thus this particular mantra release unwanted emotions from you, gives you love within yourself.
Heal the Loveless Life
Now a day the parents feel that their children living in foreign countries don’t love them anymore and feel loveless. In the same way, those without children feel loveless too. This mantra will make them love themselves better.
The heat need not go to anywhere to find heat. Water doesn’t need anything else to quench itself. When the atman is activated with love, in the form of a ray of light, in the tunnel of your heart, then you don’t need to go anywhere for love. This mantra creates millions and millions of rays of light of love inside the heart.
GUGAN is the one word which transmits love from heart to our organs. In addition, our entire auric field will be filled with love.
Chant the mantra seriously
That atman or guru will come and stay in our hearts permanently.
You should chant this mantra in a manner that tears should come down the cheek. Why? Atman is not an ordinary person. It is part of Divine and full of love. In such an instance, when you have so much love in your heart, it should come out as tears.
You need not have a relationship with others. Have a relationship with yourself. “We have to relate with ourselves only”, is the message of this mantra.