I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.
Ravi means Sun in Sanskrit
Ravi Kiran Ruchi Karan Paripooranan
This mantra heals Tamo Guna (type of characteristic or personality), which stands for laziness, lethargy, and procrastination.
For stability (of life) also, this mantra will work.
When you are not sure of the position in the office, or when you are afraid you will be transferred, this mantra will help.
To open one’s eyes of those who is going on wrong path, this mantra can be used.
This mantra is also for abundance. That is, it will stop the loss. Any loss making business if we keep chanting this mantra will help us to handle it. I would not say loss would be wiped out completely but first loss will be stopped; then profitability would start coming. Business will also become stable soon after.
Question – When someone is going on wrong path, can we chant for the person – to open their eyes? Can we just say their name and chant this mantra for them?
Answer – Yes, that is right. That is all we can do. Or you can also chant over a glass of water and give it to that person. Any mantra can be chanted over a tumbler of water and given daily.
This mantra is based on Bhagavat Geeta, 16th chapter, 23rd Sloka. Though, in that, these words would not be there. To make one person to go on right path this is the mantra.