In Bhagavat Gita, Lord Krishna says:
“Don’t worry about your earnings, spending money or about welfare of the world (Yogakshemam). Have you ever worried whether air is available or not, for its available free for us to breathe. In the same way, money is also available for us. Therefore merge with the Atman (in order to become worry free)”.
We Have a Tendency to Go Outward
Mind has a tendency to go outward. It does not go inside. That’s why we can’t meditate for more than 5 minutes at a time. Instead, we have developed a tendency to blame others, when they interrupt our meditation.
Going out, is easier for the mind. If you train the mind to go inside, you will get authentic power that will direct your life.
Chant “Atmavan Bhava”
Relax your shoulders. Sit comfortably with hands in any position. Just relax. Take a long, deep breath. Continue to take long breath. Now chant the mantra, “Atmavan Bhava”.
- You can release your anger easily.
- Mind always listens to command words. The command (switch) word created by Krishna makes you to merge with Atman. If you chant this as a mantra, your mind will automatically be merged with the soul.
- When you are concerned about money, chant Atmavan Bhava.
- When you are worried about future, chant Atmavan Bhava.
- When you are upset, chant Atmavan Bhava.