My father killed a snake and put it in fire when we were living in a rent house before 15 years. At that time I didn’t consider this as a big issue. I was just 19 at that time.
Now, I am 32 and brother is 30 years old. Mother expired four years before. I am having some thoughts regarding snakes. If we kill a snake it will give a curse. I heard that and studied in some magazines.
He killed because it came to bite us. But at this time nobody is happy in our family. Personal life is not good for any of us. Till date progeny is getting delayed for both me and my brother. My inner heart says that it will be due to curse from a snake.
Chant SRINIVASA ARAVINDALOCHANA over a glass of water and everyone in the family can drink.
This will remove any curse, if any.
Aravindalochana means one who has the eye of lotus. This mantra will protect us from evil eye too.
When somebody has one problem after another non-stop, this mantra will help that to come out of it.
If you are accused of wrong-doing, especially when a case is filed against you, you can seek the help of this mantra to come out of the court case and get back your good name.
I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.
My husband & I attended the meet at T.Nagar where Naran S. Balakumar taught us about the power of Mantras & released the booklet to us all. That was on 1st Jan, 2010. Since then many things have happened in our lives.
Our apartment in Valmiki Nagar was up for sale since August 2009. Many brokers, friends, and well wishers were trying to sell it for us. Meanwhile, we have moved to Kanchipuram on 17th August. We met Naran before leaving and he advised us to sell.
Nothing was happening even in Dec 2009. Many interested parties would see the house. Will say they will call back, but nothing will transpire. We were making regular visits to Chennai and trying to meet potential buyers.
We attended Naran’s 2010 New Year Meeting. He had asked me to sing few Bhajans before the start of the meeting. After the meeting, he advised us to just put Reiki symbol and then release the apartment to the Universe. My husband was fascinated by the mantra, “Lalitham Lambodaram”. He began chanting and I began releasing the house with the help of Reiki.
We were scheduled to fly to the USA to be with our grandson and children on April 7th. We were desperate to sell the property before we leave for US. In March, we handed over the responsibility to our builder, who agreed to take a power of attorney on our behalf and sell the house in our absence. Naran advised us to release all thoughts related to the sale and that we needed to do something about it. He also said, “If the price is less, just think it is what you would have spent on the house if it wasn’t sold”.
Suddenly within 2 weeks, the right buyer came from Detroit. The sale was agreed to our benefit. The registration of the sale took place and we left on the 7th April as planned to the USA with a light heart.
We met Balakumar on the 3rd April and thanked him for teaching us the mantras, the right attitude to have and how to take disappointments along with success.
My husband believes whatever has happened is due to the mantra, “Lalitham Lambodaram”.
How to Meditate
Meditation is an experience that no body can teach you. Neither can we go to deep into meditation suddenly as it’s a practice and a habit that is formed over a period of time.
Meditation means, to remain silent. Though, thoughts keep appearing. If any thought is present then it’s not meditation. How to remain thoughtless?
Remaining Silent With Releasing Techniques
How to remain silent in spite of thoughts? Mind can cling to picture or a mantra. Do we have a mantra for silence? There is no mantra for silence. However there is a technique to create silence. The technique is as follows:
- When a thought comes don’t resist it. Say inside you, ‘this is my thought’. Thus, you disassociate yourself from the thought.
- Then ask the question to yourself, ‘Can I let go this thought?’ It will go. You can also say “release”. Then it will go. Now there will be at least a one second gap between thoughts. This is equivalent to one hour of meditation. In general, we never have a gap between thoughts. In general we might have ten thoughts in one second.
- If you do not want the “let go” step, then form your own mantra or word. When we say that mantra, we create a gap between the thoughts.
- When a thought comes, interrupt it with the mantra and you will become silent. When another thought comes, say the mantra. The silence in between the mantra is meditation.
Pranic and physical bodies has to be in coordination
Our pranic body and physical body have to be in coordination. Otherwise, we can’t meditate. If we regulate our breathing pattern or do pranayama then they will be in coordination. This is because both breathing and prana have the same origin. When breathing is regulated, prana is regulated too.
Pranic body has to be clear of impurities
When the pranic body is clean, then the meditation can be done successfully. Why so much impurities in the pranic field. It’s due to the mind. My own sadness and worries create these impurities. With the help of pranayama, one can clean these impurities.
How to acquire a good breathing pattern?
- When you meditate, place the index finger at the base of the thumb on both the hands. Breathing will get deeper and you could meditate properly, as shallow breathing spoils it.
- Don’t take the index finger straight away move your finger to the base of the thumb. First touch the tip of thumb with the index finger. Then after some time, move the index finger to the middle of the thumb, and finally the base of the thumb.
- Don’t do it mechanically. Feel the breath with a conscious awareness.
- Observing your breathing is also a good way to meditate. This is part of meditation known as Vipasana meditation.
- After learning to breathe well, do the space meditation.
- Be aware of the space between the chair you are sitting and the wall. Don’t look at the wall. Instead look at the space between you and the wall.
- This is known as ‘Space Meditation’. Keep the eyes open throughout.
Bach Flower Remedies as Aids to Meditation
White chestnut helps to remove our thoughts, Chestnut bud not to have any distractions and Willow if you think one or the other bothers you.
Chant Mantra during Meditation
It’s nature of our mind to cling to something. You can choose a mantra to do that. After sometime you should be able to say goodbye to it. Mantra itself is not divinity. It means constantly thinking about a word, which is a mantra. Ultimately that also should go.
When it will go? We don’t know. May be, it’s not in this Janma.
Please refer the following blogs to read more on meditation and releasing techniques: