Is it ok if I choose to chant TOGETHER DIVINE or other switch words or mantra, or is it required I chant any word that crosses my path thrown at me.
Chant any word that crosses my path and thrown at me.
I have been doing this on 2/3 words last week and finding a lot of clarity emerging!! It is amazing!!
And more funnily it reminded me of something similar I used to do when I was a student/teen that I had completely forgotten. I wondered when and why I stopped it and am now thinking about how to revive it.
Thank you for your guidance and wisdom.
Let me tell you a story about Swami Ram Das.
As a person who has given up worldly life, he is supposed to beg for food.
One day, while he was standing in front of a door waiting for somebody to give food, an angry lady threw a dirty cloth at him.
He accepted it gracefully, went home and washed it clean.
Then he tore the clothes and made them as threads to burn a lamp.
Keeping the lady in mind, he then prayed, “Oh Lord, I saw the unhappiness in lady’s angry face. I saw her poverty as she could give me only a dirty cloth. Please alleviate her unhappiness and poverty and make her prosperous”.
What a positive frame of mind the Sage Ram Das had!!!
Like him, whatever is thrown at us, should be used to convert the darkness in our heart with light and love.
I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.