Please tell me the meaning of the mantra, “SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM”. I am chanting it for my mother health, who is suffering from liver cirrhosis on your guidance.
I think it will be useful while chanting by knowing its meaning. Chanting without knowing the meaning is not showing any benefits right now.
Chant without trying to know the meaning. If your mind is on the meaning, chanting will not work.
Anyway refer the post, to know the meaning of the mantra: http://naranshealingmethods.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/dont-monitor-progress/
I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.