I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.
Mahir left the job he had been working for last 6 years in Arizona, USA. Even though there were fewer jobs around, he had decided to do it, as he was not happy about the job.
Initially, he was little bit stressed out. To add to his worries, his father, who was living alone in Mumbai, was not feeling well, due to old age problems and with nobody to support him.
Mahir lost his peace of mind. Because of this, he couldn’t focus on his interviews. In the two interviews he attended, even though he was meeting the job requirements, he wasn’t selected, as he didn’t do well in the interviews.
He wanted to fix his lack of concentration, which would improve his preparation for the interviews. When he contacted me, I suggested to him various stuff, right from Bach Flower Remedies, Switch Words, to Mantras.
Somehow he got hooked to the Lalitham mantras and started chanting, “Lalitham Sridharam Lalitham Baskaram Lalitham Sudarshnam” many times during the day, whether he was working or driving. Naran says, each one of us would be attracted towards a specific mantra or a healing technique, the benefits of which can be found only by that individual.
In a matter of few days, Mahir started feeling peaceful. He could focus on his interview preparation – both studying as well do searching on the Internet.
Within a couple of weeks of chanting, the company, which rejected him, in the first place, called him once again. The same person who was not confident about Mahir earlier surprisingly interviewed him.
Mahir did well. And this time the interviewer gave an excellent feedback about him. Mahir was selected for the job.
Now, Mahir wants to listen to the Alpha CD prepared by Naran S. Balakumar, where the Lalitham mantras are played on the foreground.
– R Mohan