Is there any switch word to relieve from cold? I am suffering from it for the past one year. Some term it as starting stage of wheezing.
- You have to take RUBY and PEARL– both are available in the form of pills at the centre.
- In the meantime, chant SAHN SAHN JO LEW BHA YOW VU
No Pain No Anger: http://wp.me/ptUIh-E
Had severe cold and cough: http://wp.me/ptUDl-9s
Please tell me the meaning of the mantra, “SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM”. I am chanting it for my mother health, who is suffering from liver cirrhosis on your guidance.
I think it will be useful while chanting by knowing its meaning. Chanting without knowing the meaning is not showing any benefits right now.
Chant without trying to know the meaning. If your mind is on the meaning, chanting will not work.
Anyway refer the post, to know the meaning of the mantra: http://naranshealingmethods.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/dont-monitor-progress/
To get married – Lalitham Sadashivam is the mantra.
The mantra Lalitham Sadashivam is good one for marriage. If a marriage has to be done then it can be chanted a lot.
Love pangs, a case study
To heal love pangs – this mantra can be used. It will heal it.
A husband and wife were married for more than 60 years. Around 80 yrs of age, the husband passed away. His wife couldn’t live without him. She went through a lot of suffering, especially due to love pangs.
I gave her “Lalitham Sadashivam”. Now, she’s alright.
Male and Female Balancing
The specialty of this mantra is that for a male person, it will heal their female aspect, while for a female person it will heal their male aspect. Thus, it will balance both the halves of a person.
We usually say there is a “male-female imbalance”. We say that ‘I cannot live without someone’ or ‘I cannot be without them’. You can be without any person in this world. That is the meaning of this mantra because you are complete by yourself.
To realize the truth that “You are total and complete by yourself” is the purpose and greatness of this mantra.
You gave this mantra for marriage, and then you are suggesting that this will help us live without any person in this world!! Marriage means two people living together right? We do not understand.
The mantra means you can live without anyone. But, let us see why it is a good mantra for marriage? It makes the person total and complete. Lalitham Sadashivam – the inner meaning is “Ardha Nareeswara” – a perfect blend of male and female.
The meaning is not that no one should marry. What is marriage? If you are a female, and when you go in search of a male, you will select the right person. This happens because your male-female aspects are in balance.
Right person will come to you. When there are 7 or 8 choices, this mantra will help so that the most-fitting person will become your husband.
We did not have this mantra when we got married. For those who are yet to be married – you have got it now. You are all fortunate to have this mantra.
“Sree Ram Jeya Ram Jeya Jeya Ram” mantra can help persons undergoing chemotherapy or after undergoing chemotherapy, where normal cells are burnt along with cancerous cells.
When a cancer cell shows up, they kill normal cells and replace them.
“Sree Ram Jeya Ram Jeya Jeya Ram” mantra takes care of these unwanted side-effects.
This mantra is also effective for tuberculosis.
Increase your immunity level
Narayan was suffering from post-chemotherapy effect. His immunity went down immediately after a chemotherapy session. His body temperature went up. Unfortunately he was not supposed to take my medication at this juncture.
According to doctor’s report his white blood cells (WBC) count was less than normal and therefore his immunity level was below normal.
His family members consulted Naran, who asked them to chant, “Om Howm Vam Joom Saha”, visualizing Narayan. In addition, the mantra was written on a piece of paper and placed under the pillow of Narayan.
As the family members of Narayan chanted the “Om Howm Vam Joom Saha” mantra, his WBC count started increasing, which was measured every two hours. Eventually, he was discharged from the hospital in two days.
Showing the right path to children
Children often feel that you are controlling them too much. They want freedom. However, to show them their correct path, chant the “Sree Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jeya Ram” mantra, while holding a glass of water and give it to them. It will help them to see the right way to live.
Please check out the blog to know more details about this mantra: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/remove-your-mentalphysical-sufferings-and-difficulties-and-heal-cancer/
Om Mani Padme Hoom
One mantra that can activate both solar plexus and heart chakras is, “Om Mani Padme Hoom”. Mani means jewel. The meaning of the mantra is, “I am a jewel.”
Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram
- Repeated recitation of this mantra will destroy mental sufferings
- You can cross any (troubled) waters
- For fulfilment and accomplishment
- Takes care of your next lifetime
Om Hreem Taha
- Mantra to curb violence anywhere
- A mantra for world peace
Om Hreem Padhma Nande(y)shwara Hoom
- Liberates you from the unwanted karmic influences from past lifetimes
- Protects one from any accident
- To build enormous wealth or to amass wealth, one has to chant this mantra day and night
- To help one come out of legal entanglements or confinement
Kadgam Saranam, Sangam Saranam, Saarngam Saranam
- To channelize anger or hurt
- To come out of temptation, craving, addictions, and infatuation
To take decision as per the divine will
Vajreswari Vaamadevi Vayo Avastha Vivarjitha
- You will become compassionate and everybody will start loving you.
- Your physical heart becomes stronger.
- You will always be youthful.
- We will die naturally, at the same time not be bed ridden.
- To have balance in the body.
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra:
Wung R Hong
- Improves portal circulation as well as Brain Circulation
- Because we are standing up all through the day, very little blood goes to brain. This is taken care by the sound R. This mantra activates the nervous system too.
- To align the frequency of the Astral body with our Physical body apply this mantra. Bring the hands together to Hara chakra without any physical effort while chanting it continuously. Your left hand should come first and then the right hand.
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX