Find the purpose your life
VALLABAM GAJAANANAM YEKA THANTHAM: this will help you to find your aim of your life. You want to come out of your monotonous life routines and find your goal of life. You need to be goal oriented. That is taken care of by Yeka Thantham.
Sometimes people comment “my time is not good”. And some say, “I don’t have enough time”. To find the divine time and make things happen as well as to find time to do your stuff, use this mantra.
For mental strength and will power chant this mantra. Use this mantra to tackle manipulative persons.
Chant the mantra holding a glass of water and give it to children when they fall back to emotional black mailing. Their stubbornness will go.
Achieve your goals and life objectives
HARI NARAYANA GOPALAM
HARI NARAYANA GOVINDAM
GOPALAM GOVINDAM (HEY)
To achieve your goal you require this winning mantra. Gopalam is a friend in need. Like the animal spirit guide Wolf, immediately you will find help. Chant this mantra and do a dance. When you dance, you will forget your body consciousness. To get Sarva Siddhi (super-man type skills) and to accomplish in your life chant this mantra
Do a RAM japa. To fulfill your ambitions, chant this mantra after Hari Narayana Gopalam. It will remove any hurdles that you might come across. The word ‘Ra’ has the power of twelve Suns. It has so much power in it.
Power of Ram
Every mantra will have RA in it. That’s why Rama is the ultimate mantra. If you haven’t able to chant Vishnu Sahsaranamam, then chant Rama thrice. That’s why Rama mantra is still popular. It is a universal mantra.
What is the role of Krishna here?
Negative energy is black in colour – which is sometimes referred as darkness. That black energy has been taken by Krishna and he still glows. He is capable of removing all of them. That’s why he remains black outwardly, but shines within. Ever shining is Krishna.
Divine order is exposed by removing darkness. Chant switch words “Change Divine Order” to put back your organs back in (divine) order after a serious illness. The same can be achieved by chanting “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” mantra.
Benefits of chanting Hara Rama Hare Krishna Mantra
- Hare – HA will activate throat chakra. Hare increases the space within the body.
- REY – activates Solar Plexus chakra. It’s the bija mantra for solar plexus as well as activating sun-god. Hari – E sounded in the mantra also means sun-god. Hari becomes Hare when it joins with Rama.
- Chanting this mantra both the knees will become highly flexible. Our gratitude to parents will increase thousand fold and we will always have the blessings of our parents.
If there is knee pain, then it means we are inflexible, with lot of stubbornness – which will prevent us to go deep within. Please note here that flexibility marks the nature of a child.
- Our outlook on life will also become flexible. We will mix well with others.
- We will shine inwardly.
- There will be no fight or conflict and there will be only peace, joy and love.