When we try to control, we lose control
In our lives, we have so much of likes and dislikes.
We have so much of desires too – desire to control the event, desire to change the other person etc.
Why there is always disharmony in us?
It is because we always have the desire to control or change other person.
There is desire for approval too.
We are leading our lives for the sake of others.
Even though we are fully secured, we want to save money. There is no limit for needs and desires.
If I like I will move with that person and if I do not like that person I will move away from him.
Whatever event comes to me then I decide that it should happen in a certain way and try to frame that event.
I always resist what is given to me.
I am afraid that I will be joyful and happy
Can we be without these desires?
Whatever the course the life takes let it take.
Can I watch my life myself like I watch the waves of the sea? Why I am not able to do this?
What is preventing me from observing my own life?
Because I fear that I may get back joy and innocence. Whatever the joy and innocence I had when I was five years old, I fear that I might get that back.
Though we are seekers of joy and happiness, we are not the seekers of innocence.
Is it possible to get childlike happiness?
For that there is a mantra. That is NAMASHIVAYAM.
This should be chanted in sets of five.
As I chant this mantra continuously all my desires turn into ashes.
The fear of death or the feeling of insecurity will go off.
I will come to know that I am nothing but Shiva, the ever-happy person.
Shiva means Mangalam, the person who is truly happy.
Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.