What are the Bija mantras?
They are: Om Lum Namaha, Om Vum Namaha, Om Rum Namaha, Om Yum Namaha, Om Hum Namaha
All these five Bija mantras are chanted in the order mentioned. They go to the source of problems. Sometime even after taking so many different medicines a disease will not be cured. At that time, if the Bija mantras are chanted in this order continuously, they will heal the issue.
How can we use Bija Mantras
The mantras can be chanted over a glass of water, say about 100 times and can be given to the person who has a problem.
If we want to balance this centre (or your house) we can chant these mantras.
For us, to balance our chakras this mantra will be helpful.
Bija mantras activate our chakras
The chakras have petals. Basic chakra has 4 petals, the Hara chakra has 6, solar plexus has 10, heart chakra has 12, and throat chakra has 16 petals. When we chant Bija mantras, the petals of chakras open up to receive the energy. So we can chant the mantras any number of times.
Chakras are connected to our body organs
Each and every chakra is connected to the organs/glands and some life issues attached to them. When you chant these Bija mantras continuously the organs, glands and life issues are healed. Do not chant them separately because all these Bija mantras form a cycle.
It is better to chant them together in the right order. Because the moment you chant Lum, immediately the next chakra (Hara) readies itself for its mantra as it expects that its own mantra (Vum) will be chanted next.
In addition, the moment one chakra is activated simultaneously the other chakras are also activated too. In the same way, if one chakra has a problem then all the other chakras will also have problems too. So it is better to chant all the Bija mantras in the order mentioned.
Even after that solution is not visible, there is no progress and the problem is still there. At that time what we have to do? At that time only surrender will work.
AMBIKA ANADHINIDHANA ASWAROODA APARAJITHA – We have to chant this with full love. Ambika is the universal mother. When you call the universal mother there should be love from the heart.
Anadhinidhana means clearing or solving all types of obstacles or problems. When you go in the spiritual path there will be a lot of obstacles.
Ashwaroodaa – Aswa means a horse. Mind is not a monkey but it is a horse. You cannot channelize the mind or control as it moves so fast like a horse. One who controls this horse is Ashwaroodaa.
One who controls the mind or one who wins the mind is invincible. Nobody can win him, but that is Aparaajithaa.
When you want success the mind should not be there. So the mind should die. When will the mind die? That is only when you surrender.
Till I find the solution I will fight. But when I am not able to solve the problem I will surrender, the mind dies and then the Divine will start acting.
Till such time you surrender, the Divine will be silent. When you surrender as you cannot endure any more, then the Divine will wake up. When mind is active, the Divine is inactive and when the Mind in inactive, the Divine is active.
It is very difficult to understand the life. One who wins the mind can understand the life better.
Even after this, it is not happening means then what you desire is not for you and therefore, you can give up.
Last Shardiya Navratri, (Oct 2011) after going through your blog accidentally, I started reciting Namashivayam and have at least stopped indulging in loans though the business remains precarious.
Thank you for the mantra Namashivayam.
I was doing Om Namashivaya every Shravana about a Lakh or so + Hawan et al) and otherwise too.
But Namashivayam seems to have unlocked a few blockages. My meditation is better. I am in a smiling mode despite the surrounding ruins and remain generally hopeful.
Personally, I have done Vedic Sadhanas of 1.25 Lakh count, tarpan, marjan and Homam of various mantras including Om Namashivaya (during Shravana).
Yet, the Namashivayam brought in speedy movements and overall well-being, more on my mental and physical strength to cope with adversities. And I am amazed too, at the simple remedial measures.
What is the difference between Namashivaya and Namashivayam?
Is it Namashivaya or Namashivayam? What is difference between both?
When you chant NAMASHIVAYAM, it activates your right brain, the part of the brain that stores memories in images only. The connection to the Divine immediately happens. Right inspiration will happen as per the words.
In all the mantras I suggested, “M” is added.
Blogs on Namashivayam
The happiness mantra: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/the-happiness-mantra/
Problems in Thyroid Glands: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/mantras-from-colour-therapy-class-july-august-2010/
Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.
After chanting “THIRUNEELAKNATAM” min. of 200 times a day for the past 3 months or so, my husband has decreased the no. of times using Pan Parag packets. I am still continuing it.
VALLABHAM GAJANANAM EKA THANDHEM
At the same time, “VALLABHAM GAJANANAM EKA THANDHEM” has become my first mantra in the morning as I am working professional. The TIME literally stands still. This is really gorgeous.
I have also asked my sister to do this and she has also faced the same. Apart from this, I wrote this mantra and put it under the sleeping bed. It has taken care of my health, my husband’s health immensely.
HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNA
It has solved multiple problems. My spiritual connection has increased. I have changed my attitude, my behavior with lot of calmness, patience, feeling safe and secure. Also, I have written the mantra and kept it under my bed.
I have no worries, and no fear – almost to ZERO.
Though I am still not able to forgive one person in my life, I have seen lot of changes within myself.
Naran, I know no bounds to the happiness that you have showered on the “MANKIND” on this earth. Hope, we have more and more classes conducted all around the world so that more and more people get to know about it and start working towards it.
Thanks is the only word we can give you n PRAY for long life for you and Shobana madam.
This mantra is an Obstacle Remover. If there is an unresolved problem and there is no end to the problem, chant Lalitham Lambodaram. If you say Lambodaram it will remove all obstacles – whatever type it may – spiritual or life problems.
Who doesn’t have obstacles anyway?
Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/the-superman-power-within-us/
Ambika Anaadhi Nithanaa Hari Brummendra Sevitha
- To remain content and be happy
- You will provide unconditional love to others.
- When you regret about anything or life, for example when you feel, “My life is nothing but a routine. Why should I lead this life? I am just like a machine“. We may not ask like this every day. But on those days when you do feel so, then chant this mantra.
For Marriage and Relationships
Chant the mantras in the following order: Om Hum Namaha, Om Yum Namaha, Om Rum Namaha, Om Vum Namaha and Om Lum Namaha. For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/relationship-mantras/
Lalitham Sridharam, Lalitham Baskaram, Lalitham Sudarshnam
- It will fetch us abundance of money, happiness and comforts. Opens our eyes to abundance.
- Our capacity to love others will increase. When the heart is bubbling with love by chanting Lalitham, we can also become as beautiful as Lalitham.
- There won’t be any regression or setbacks, whether it’s your life or your career. Always you will move forward in life. No need to fear for demotion and degradation. Confidence will be built. In turn, when you have confidence you will get promoted.
- Removes obstacles – including known and unknown obstacles (can be present in your life; for example even after all your efforts you may think there seems to be no solution on hand).
- Will burn away all the previous karmas. Whatever sins and mistakes you may have committed, Lalitham helps one to forget (release) and be forgiven. We say our obstacles are due to karma – which can be released thanks to Lalitham. Once they are removed, then the obstacles are removed too.
- For Shade Sani – Saturn – it means delay restriction and obstacle.
- Knowing oneself – self revelation (Darshan)
- They vibrate with the right brain. It’s the right brain that has to guide our lives.
- If there is confusion, it gives clarity. If you want to know the truth and something fishy happening, chant this mantra.
For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/08/16/lalitham-mantras-for-abundance/
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to email@example.com to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX