Mahir left the job he had been working for last 6 years in Arizona, USA. Even though there were fewer jobs around, he had decided to do it, as he was not happy about the job.
Initially, he was little bit stressed out. To add to his worries, his father, who was living alone in Mumbai, was not feeling well, due to old age problems and with nobody to support him.
Mahir lost his peace of mind. Because of this, he couldn’t focus on his interviews. In the two interviews he attended, even though he was meeting the job requirements, he wasn’t selected, as he didn’t do well in the interviews.
He wanted to fix his lack of concentration, which would improve his preparation for the interviews. When he contacted me, I suggested to him various stuff, right from Bach Flower Remedies, Switch Words, to Mantras.
Somehow he got hooked to the Lalitham mantras and started chanting, “Lalitham Sridharam Lalitham Baskaram Lalitham Sudarshnam” many times during the day, whether he was working or driving. Naran says, each one of us would be attracted towards a specific mantra or a healing technique, the benefits of which can be found only by that individual.
In a matter of few days, Mahir started feeling peaceful. He could focus on his interview preparation – both studying as well do searching on the Internet.
Within a couple of weeks of chanting, the company, which rejected him, in the first place, called him once again. The same person who was not confident about Mahir earlier surprisingly interviewed him.
Mahir did well. And this time the interviewer gave an excellent feedback about him. Mahir was selected for the job.
Now, Mahir wants to listen to the Alpha CD prepared by Naran S. Balakumar, where the Lalitham mantras are played on the foreground.
– R Mohan
Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram
- Repeated recitation of this mantra will destroy mental sufferings
- You can cross any (troubled) waters
- For fulfilment and accomplishment
- Takes care of your next lifetime
Om Hreem Taha
- Mantra to curb violence anywhere
- A mantra for world peace
Om Hreem Padhma Nande(y)shwara Hoom
- Liberates you from the unwanted karmic influences from past lifetimes
- Protects one from any accident
- To build enormous wealth or to amass wealth, one has to chant this mantra day and night
- To help one come out of legal entanglements or confinement
Kadgam Saranam, Sangam Saranam, Saarngam Saranam
- To channelize anger or hurt
- To come out of temptation, craving, addictions, and infatuation
To take decision as per the divine will
Vajreswari Vaamadevi Vayo Avastha Vivarjitha
- You will become compassionate and everybody will start loving you.
- Your physical heart becomes stronger.
- You will always be youthful.
- We will die naturally, at the same time not be bed ridden.
- To have balance in the body.
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra:
Wung R Hong
- Improves portal circulation as well as Brain Circulation
- Because we are standing up all through the day, very little blood goes to brain. This is taken care by the sound R. This mantra activates the nervous system too.
- To align the frequency of the Astral body with our Physical body apply this mantra. Bring the hands together to Hara chakra without any physical effort while chanting it continuously. Your left hand should come first and then the right hand.
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX
Power of Ram
Every mantra will have RA in it. That’s why Rama is the ultimate mantra. If you haven’t able to chant Vishnu Sahsaranamam, then chant Rama thrice. That’s why Rama mantra is still popular. It is a universal mantra.
What is the role of Krishna here?
Negative energy is black in colour – which is sometimes referred as darkness. That black energy has been taken by Krishna and he still glows. He is capable of removing all of them. That’s why he remains black outwardly, but shines within. Ever shining is Krishna.
Divine order is exposed by removing darkness. Chant switch words “Change Divine Order” to put back your organs back in (divine) order after a serious illness. The same can be achieved by chanting “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” mantra.
Benefits of chanting Hara Rama Hare Krishna Mantra
- Hare – HA will activate throat chakra. Hare increases the space within the body.
- REY – activates Solar Plexus chakra. It’s the bija mantra for solar plexus as well as activating sun-god. Hari – E sounded in the mantra also means sun-god. Hari becomes Hare when it joins with Rama.
- Chanting this mantra both the knees will become highly flexible. Our gratitude to parents will increase thousand fold and we will always have the blessings of our parents.
If there is knee pain, then it means we are inflexible, with lot of stubbornness – which will prevent us to go deep within. Please note here that flexibility marks the nature of a child.
- Our outlook on life will also become flexible. We will mix well with others.
- We will shine inwardly.
- There will be no fight or conflict and there will be only peace, joy and love.