What are the Bija mantras?
They are: Om Lum Namaha, Om Vum Namaha, Om Rum Namaha, Om Yum Namaha, Om Hum Namaha
All these five Bija mantras are chanted in the order mentioned. They go to the source of problems. Sometime even after taking so many different medicines a disease will not be cured. At that time, if the Bija mantras are chanted in this order continuously, they will heal the issue.
How can we use Bija Mantras
The mantras can be chanted over a glass of water, say about 100 times and can be given to the person who has a problem.
If we want to balance this centre (or your house) we can chant these mantras.
For us, to balance our chakras this mantra will be helpful.
Bija mantras activate our chakras
The chakras have petals. Basic chakra has 4 petals, the Hara chakra has 6, solar plexus has 10, heart chakra has 12, and throat chakra has 16 petals. When we chant Bija mantras, the petals of chakras open up to receive the energy. So we can chant the mantras any number of times.
Chakras are connected to our body organs
Each and every chakra is connected to the organs/glands and some life issues attached to them. When you chant these Bija mantras continuously the organs, glands and life issues are healed. Do not chant them separately because all these Bija mantras form a cycle.
It is better to chant them together in the right order. Because the moment you chant Lum, immediately the next chakra (Hara) readies itself for its mantra as it expects that its own mantra (Vum) will be chanted next.
In addition, the moment one chakra is activated simultaneously the other chakras are also activated too. In the same way, if one chakra has a problem then all the other chakras will also have problems too. So it is better to chant all the Bija mantras in the order mentioned.
Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.