I came to know about your blog on Aug 15 2013. I saw one switch word combination, “MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB” for getting a job. I started chanting it from Aug 15 itself.
Then I sent you a mail with my job problem and you replied with “QUITE CLEAR” Mantra on 25th of Aug 2013. I chanted that too. Yes, I did chanting it, very much all the time.
Also, I used to chant Ambika Anaadhi…Mantra before interviews. And then the magic happened. On 28 Aug I got two offers. I have accepted one of the offers and joined the company, just 2 days back.
Your guidance has been like Divine guidance for me. I have got this job after 1.5 years. Alas, I could not find your blog before! Thanks to You!! Also, thanks to GOD!!!
Now, I am chanting “Lalitham Sridharam, Lalitham Baskaram…” Mantra, since I have debt of 10 Lakhs because of my divorce settlement and unemployment. Please advise if it’s the right mantra to clear off my debt and remain employed.
“LALITHAM SRIDHARAM, LALITHAM BASKARAM, LALITHAM SUDARSHANAM” mantra will give you light and source of good income.
Lalitham – the one mother who is so compassionate, that she will forgive all my past. Forgiving all the past she allows Sridharam (wealth), to bring money from Baskaram – the provider of wealth, and activates Sudarshnam, to continue the flow of money (after the debts are paid-off).
Bow down to the (Lalitham) Mother in reverence and chant the mantra. And when you chant this powerful mantra, chant it with all the trust in divine, without expecting anything in return.
On this most auspicious Gurupoornima, please accept our deep felt gratitude for guiding us out of several critical situations in life. We sailed through them as if we were protected by the Divine grace. Thank you!
Last month, I mentioned that we were concerned about meeting the monthly expenses without my husband’s pay.
I continued to write the switch words, “DIVINE FIND COUNT” every day, In addition, we were chanting the mantra, “OM GAM GANAPATHAYAE NAMAHA”.
Much to our surprise, my husband’s former employer deposited a pay check in the account, to pay for this unused leave. We also received a tax refund, much to our surprise.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
The mantra “OM GAM GANAPATHAYAE NAMAHA” will stabilize the Basic Chakra and one will get money.
When we try to control, we lose control
In our lives, we have so much of likes and dislikes.
We have so much of desires too – desire to control the event, desire to change the other person etc.
Why there is always disharmony in us?
It is because we always have the desire to control or change other person.
There is desire for approval too.
We are leading our lives for the sake of others.
Even though we are fully secured, we want to save money. There is no limit for needs and desires.
If I like I will move with that person and if I do not like that person I will move away from him.
Whatever event comes to me then I decide that it should happen in a certain way and try to frame that event.
I always resist what is given to me.
I am afraid that I will be joyful and happy
Can we be without these desires?
Whatever the course the life takes let it take.
Can I watch my life myself like I watch the waves of the sea? Why I am not able to do this?
What is preventing me from observing my own life?
Because I fear that I may get back joy and innocence. Whatever the joy and innocence I had when I was five years old, I fear that I might get that back.
Though we are seekers of joy and happiness, we are not the seekers of innocence.
Is it possible to get childlike happiness?
For that there is a mantra. That is NAMASHIVAYAM.
This should be chanted in sets of five.
As I chant this mantra continuously all my desires turn into ashes.
The fear of death or the feeling of insecurity will go off.
I will come to know that I am nothing but Shiva, the ever-happy person.
Shiva means Mangalam, the person who is truly happy.
Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.
For marriage purpose “VUM OM YUM, YUM OM VUM” can be chanted.
Marriage not getting fixed even after many efforts
OM GAM GANAPATHAYE NAMAHA
If the marriage is not happening even after a long period then chant OM GAM GANAPATHAYE NAMAHA. For others you can do concentric method or two circles method connecting each other can be used. For those who could not find a proper match for marriage this mantra is used.
OM GAM GANAPATHAYE NAMAHA can be written by all. Writing this way is called as Likita Japam. If you write it in left hand (non-dominant hand) it is even more powerful.
As it is a prosperity mantra it can be used by all. If you do not know the source of money (for prosperity) then you can write this mantra many times. The mantra knows the intention behind your writing – whether it is for money or marriage.
It can be used for removing obstacles also.
Feeling alert after sleep
First we have to increase the fire element for which we can chant OM RAM NAMAHA. While sleeping we suddenly get up. The nature of fire is that it will never go down. But the nature of water is that it will always go down. It will always go towards the pit. For the fire to burn properly good air is required. For that chant Om Yum Namaha. If you chant both the bija mantras “OM RUM NAMAHA OM YUM NAMAHA”, we will become fully awake and we will be alert.
Improve your immunity
OM HOWM VUM JOOM SAHA
This mantra will improve the immunity of the body. It also purifies the atmosphere and it purifies the intra-cellular space. If you do this daily before bed, that place will not get earth quake. Such places will not be affected by earth quake up to 200 meters radius. When you are eating or drinking anything we can chant this mantra. But before eating or drinking anything, chant OM SURYAYA SWAHA, as it will purify the food.
Let the food provide nutrition to your body
OM SURYAYA SWAHA SURYAYA IDHAN NA MAMA – meaning I have offered this to you Oh Sun God and it is not mine. Before eating we have to chant this. Then only the food we eat will give nutrition, health, vitality etc. This can also be chanted when you receive money from somebody. In fact we can use this for whatever we receive from others.
Desire to change has to be removed from us. What we have to do for that? We have to develop the attitude, “This life is not mine. Whatever I have is not mine”.
How to find the atman? We need not find it. It is there inside you. When you sleep you are inside the dream as well as outside it. Who is the person inside the dream? Who is seeing it? In our dream state, the soul is seeing it. During our waking state, we are seeing things around us. The one that sees during the sleep is Atma.
Feeding the Atman
We have to feed the atman, which we don’t do. That’s why agnihotram is performed.
Whatever you buy for yourself, say “Suryaya Swaha”.
Before eating anything, say “Suryaya Idham Na mama” (this is not mine).
The one god who everybody can see is Sun.
Agnaye Swaha Agnaye Idham Na mama (Agni is the life force within us).
Praja Pathaye Swaha Praja Pathaye Idham Na mama.
Praja pathi is universal energy – which is nothing but Reiki. What is its Rupam (figure)? It’s Narayana, who has pervaded the entire universe.
Offering to Universe
Therefore, say to yourself, “I offer this — (anything you buy or eat, anything you do) to universal energy, because this is not mine”.
Think, “Today is not mine.”
Whenever you are about to perform an action, think “I am not the doer”. Say these three Mantras before any action.
Whenever money is deposited in the bank in your name, chant the mantras.
When you are happy, say it to yourself, this is not mine.
Whatever I had purchased is not mine.
We have to cultivate this surrendering attitude.
Being an Unfit is a Blessing
When you are unfit in this world, you are fit in the other world. God is not going to ask you what degree you have done. It will not be asked.
Think, “This life is not mine as somebody created it”.
Whatever you earn, you are not going to take it, so Swaha. Whatever name or money you earn, give it up now (inside the mind). So it will be easy in the end (when you die).
When somebody says thanks, say it is not mine saying “Suryaya Swaha Suryaya Idham Namama”.
In Bhagavat Gita, Lord Krishna says:
“Don’t worry about your earnings, spending money or about welfare of the world (Yogakshemam). Have you ever worried whether air is available or not, for its available free for us to breathe. In the same way, money is also available for us. Therefore merge with the Atman (in order to become worry free)”.
We Have a Tendency to Go Outward
Mind has a tendency to go outward. It does not go inside. That’s why we can’t meditate for more than 5 minutes at a time. Instead, we have developed a tendency to blame others, when they interrupt our meditation.
Going out, is easier for the mind. If you train the mind to go inside, you will get authentic power that will direct your life.
Chant “Atmavan Bhava”
Relax your shoulders. Sit comfortably with hands in any position. Just relax. Take a long, deep breath. Continue to take long breath. Now chant the mantra, “Atmavan Bhava”.
- You can release your anger easily.
- Mind always listens to command words. The command (switch) word created by Krishna makes you to merge with Atman. If you chant this as a mantra, your mind will automatically be merged with the soul.
- When you are concerned about money, chant Atmavan Bhava.
- When you are worried about future, chant Atmavan Bhava.
- When you are upset, chant Atmavan Bhava.
This mantra is an Obstacle Remover. If there is an unresolved problem and there is no end to the problem, chant Lalitham Lambodaram. If you say Lambodaram it will remove all obstacles – whatever type it may – spiritual or life problems.
Who doesn’t have obstacles anyway?
Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/the-superman-power-within-us/
Ambika Anaadhi Nithanaa Hari Brummendra Sevitha
- To remain content and be happy
- You will provide unconditional love to others.
- When you regret about anything or life, for example when you feel, “My life is nothing but a routine. Why should I lead this life? I am just like a machine“. We may not ask like this every day. But on those days when you do feel so, then chant this mantra.
For Marriage and Relationships
Chant the mantras in the following order: Om Hum Namaha, Om Yum Namaha, Om Rum Namaha, Om Vum Namaha and Om Lum Namaha. For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/relationship-mantras/
Lalitham Sridharam, Lalitham Baskaram, Lalitham Sudarshnam
- It will fetch us abundance of money, happiness and comforts. Opens our eyes to abundance.
- Our capacity to love others will increase. When the heart is bubbling with love by chanting Lalitham, we can also become as beautiful as Lalitham.
- There won’t be any regression or setbacks, whether it’s your life or your career. Always you will move forward in life. No need to fear for demotion and degradation. Confidence will be built. In turn, when you have confidence you will get promoted.
- Removes obstacles – including known and unknown obstacles (can be present in your life; for example even after all your efforts you may think there seems to be no solution on hand).
- Will burn away all the previous karmas. Whatever sins and mistakes you may have committed, Lalitham helps one to forget (release) and be forgiven. We say our obstacles are due to karma – which can be released thanks to Lalitham. Once they are removed, then the obstacles are removed too.
- For Shade Sani – Saturn – it means delay restriction and obstacle.
- Knowing oneself – self revelation (Darshan)
- They vibrate with the right brain. It’s the right brain that has to guide our lives.
- If there is confusion, it gives clarity. If you want to know the truth and something fishy happening, chant this mantra.
For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/08/16/lalitham-mantras-for-abundance/
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to email@example.com to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX