To have self-protection, chant the mantra, “OM JOOM SAHA SAHA JOOM OM”.
After chanting this mantra for some time you have to intend that it forms a protective shield around the aura for the next twenty-four hours of that person.
Outermost layer of the aura is in gold color, and this mantra also produces gold color.
This mantra is a divine protection and it protects us from evil eye. It is also called divine armor.
It is also good mantra for fear. Saha removes fear. It will remove even fear of death. When you go out or someone in your house goes out, you can chant this mantra and affirm “be active in the outermost layer of so and so for the next 24 hours, by giving necessary divine protection.”
Joom increases one’s immunity and vitality. Jha word is Lord Vishnu’s word. The power of Vishnu is given in the word Joom.
Protection eye: http://wp.me/ptUKY-7K
Om Howm Vum Joom Saha: http://wp.me/ptUKY-4g
Is it ok if I choose to chant TOGETHER DIVINE or other switch words or mantra, or is it required I chant any word that crosses my path thrown at me.
Chant any word that crosses my path and thrown at me.
I have been doing this on 2/3 words last week and finding a lot of clarity emerging!! It is amazing!!
And more funnily it reminded me of something similar I used to do when I was a student/teen that I had completely forgotten. I wondered when and why I stopped it and am now thinking about how to revive it.
Thank you for your guidance and wisdom.
Let me tell you a story about Swami Ram Das.
As a person who has given up worldly life, he is supposed to beg for food.
One day, while he was standing in front of a door waiting for somebody to give food, an angry lady threw a dirty cloth at him.
He accepted it gracefully, went home and washed it clean.
Then he tore the clothes and made them as threads to burn a lamp.
Keeping the lady in mind, he then prayed, “Oh Lord, I saw the unhappiness in lady’s angry face. I saw her poverty as she could give me only a dirty cloth. Please alleviate her unhappiness and poverty and make her prosperous”.
What a positive frame of mind the Sage Ram Das had!!!
Like him, whatever is thrown at us, should be used to convert the darkness in our heart with light and love.
Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.