To protect a person from falling into the bad company – ACHUDAM ANANDAM GOVINDAM is the mantra. This is for people not to fall into bad company or for not attracting bad company.
Achudam Anandam will work inside the brain. The command from brain should go in the right direction to the ear, and then only the person will be a good person.
You can do it for others using glass of water method.
That is why after the thread ceremony, the person is asked to perform the Sandhya Vandhanam, in which the first mantra is “Achuthaya Namaha Ananthaya Namaha Govindhaya Namaha”.
The thread ceremony is performed not to fall into the bad company.
Water Treatment: http://wp.me/p3ox03-p
Posted in Mantra
Tags: Achudam Anandam, attracting, “ACHUDAM ANANDAM GOVINDAM”, “Achuthaya Namaha Ananthaya Namaha Govindhaya Namaha”, bad, Brain, ceremony, command, company, direction, ear, falling, for, glass, Healing Mantras, inside, into, method, Naran S Balakumar, of, others, perform, person, Prevent, protect, right, Sandhya Vandhanam, thread, using, water, work
Is there any mantra to be chanted for world peace? Today I read about the bomb blast in Delhi HC and people’s body parts flying all over the place!!!
What can be chanted that such bad incidents stop happening and the world becomes a safer place to live for children, friends and family?
It is very disturbing to note that India – a peaceful loving country – is always tormented with terrorist attacks. You asked a right question at the right time. This question is perturbing me for quite some time.
“OM HOWM VUM JOOM SAHA” is one mantra which can protect places and people.
Atmospherically, the five elements are totally imbalanced in India.
- Balance these five elements – Space, Air, fire, and water, Earth – by coming out of your body. Say, “I am the atman and not this body or mind”.
- Say “ENTER CENTRE” visualizing yourself coming out of your body through your head.
- Stand outside the body and say, “The atman (which is full of light) in association with Paramatman (universal soul) is sending light to balance and harmonize the five elements of India”.
- Visualize a picture of peace covering all over India and its people, starting from your house covering up cities and states one by one and chant “OM HOWM VUM JOOM SAHA” for first two minutes
- And “CHANGE DIVINE ORDER FIND DIVINE ORDER” for the next three minutes.
- After finishing, say “I am the atman going back to this body”.
The whole of this exercise will take 10 minutes.
A group healing of minimum of 10 persons doing at the same time will be much better. Form a healing group and do it.
I liked the way you said about India’s peace. I also have a question but it may sound different. So pls don’t get me wrong.
Is there any chant which can make a good relationship between India and Pak, as I have many Pak friends from which I can say all are not terrorists?
We all are human beings. If anyhow I can help to do it I will be happy.
Thank you. It is a good question.
This all of us should do, at least for five minutes a day.
Pass this on to your friends.
Chant “RISHYASRINGA MAHARISHI CHANGE DIVINE”.
Rishyasringa was a saint doing tapas (meditation) thousands and thousands of years ago, somewhere in the interior forests of Karnataka forest. In his surroundings snakes and frogs tigers and deer’s lived friendly.
It was his aura or energy which transformed the enemies into friends.
Tags: ago, air, association, Atman, Atmospherically, attacks, aura, bad, balance, Be, better, between, blast, Body, bomb, centre, Change, chanted, Children, cities, coming, country, covering, deer, Delhi HC, disturbing, divine, Divine Order, doing, earth, elements, enemies, Energy, enter, exercise, family, Find, fire, five, flying, for, forest, forests, Form, friendly, friends, frogs, full, good, group, happening, happy, harmonize, head, healing, help, human beings, imbalanced, incidents, India, interior, into, Karnataka, light, live, lived, loving, Mantra, Mantra and Meditation, Meditation, Mind, Naran S Balakumar, next, of, Om Howm Vum Joom Saha, out, outside, over, Pak, Paramatman, parts, Peace, peaceful, picture, place, places, protect, Question, Relationship, right, RISHYASRINGA MAHARISHI, safer, saint, sending, snakes, soul, space, stand, states, Stop, surroundings, switch words, tapas, terrorist, thank, thousands, tigers, time, tormented, totally, Transform, universal, visualizing, water, whole, with, world, years, your
I will give 8 Namas (names) of Yama, the Lord of death:
Dhanda-dharam Namamyaham (the one who gives punishment)
The benefits of chanting the Mantra are:
- If you chant these daily, fear of death will not be there.
- The additional benefit is that, there won’t be any fire accident. Even if there is fire, no one will die. Everyone will be safe and alive.
- This can be told to Children and for those who tell a lot of lies. For those who are getting spoilt in bad company. We can chant this for them. They will be brought back to good books. This mantra will help and be useful – not to fall into bad company and not to do bad deeds.
What does Kaalam mean?
Kaalam means time.
When time comes, he (Dharmaraja/Time) will give the end. He will not wait for anyone. Time and tide waits for none.
So, if we keep prostrating to him, then he will wait 🙂
Tags: 8, accident, additional, alive, and, back, bad, Be, benefits, books, brought, chanting, Children, comes, company, daily, death, deeds, Dhanda-dharam, Dharmaraajam, Dharmaraja, die, Easam, end, fall, Fear, fire, for, Getting, gives, good, help, into, Kaalam, Keep, Krudhantham, lies, Lord of death, lot, Mantra, Master, mean, Namamyaham, Namas, names, Naran S Balakumar, none, of, prostrating, punishment, Punyamitram, safe, Samanam, spoilt, tell, tide, time, to, told, truth, useful, wait, waits, will, Yama, Yamam