When we try to control, we lose control
In our lives, we have so much of likes and dislikes.
We have so much of desires too – desire to control the event, desire to change the other person etc.
Why there is always disharmony in us?
It is because we always have the desire to control or change other person.
There is desire for approval too.
We are leading our lives for the sake of others.
Even though we are fully secured, we want to save money. There is no limit for needs and desires.
If I like I will move with that person and if I do not like that person I will move away from him.
Whatever event comes to me then I decide that it should happen in a certain way and try to frame that event.
I always resist what is given to me.
I am afraid that I will be joyful and happy
Can we be without these desires?
Whatever the course the life takes let it take.
Can I watch my life myself like I watch the waves of the sea? Why I am not able to do this?
What is preventing me from observing my own life?
Because I fear that I may get back joy and innocence. Whatever the joy and innocence I had when I was five years old, I fear that I might get that back.
Though we are seekers of joy and happiness, we are not the seekers of innocence.
Is it possible to get childlike happiness?
For that there is a mantra. That is NAMASHIVAYAM.
This should be chanted in sets of five.
As I chant this mantra continuously all my desires turn into ashes.
The fear of death or the feeling of insecurity will go off.
I will come to know that I am nothing but Shiva, the ever-happy person.
Shiva means Mangalam, the person who is truly happy.
My father killed a snake and put it in fire when we were living in a rent house before 15 years. At that time I didn’t consider this as a big issue. I was just 19 at that time.
Now, I am 32 and brother is 30 years old. Mother expired four years before. I am having some thoughts regarding snakes. If we kill a snake it will give a curse. I heard that and studied in some magazines.
He killed because it came to bite us. But at this time nobody is happy in our family. Personal life is not good for any of us. Till date progeny is getting delayed for both me and my brother. My inner heart says that it will be due to curse from a snake.
Chant SRINIVASA ARAVINDALOCHANA over a glass of water and everyone in the family can drink.
This will remove any curse, if any.
Aravindalochana means one who has the eye of lotus. This mantra will protect us from evil eye too.
When somebody has one problem after another non-stop, this mantra will help that to come out of it.
If you are accused of wrong-doing, especially when a case is filed against you, you can seek the help of this mantra to come out of the court case and get back your good name.
I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.
Referring the article “I lost all hope that I will succeed in Life”, posted in the link: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/i-lost-all-hope-that-i-will-succeed-in-life/
To everyone who needs help with the career, I was amongst the depressed ones too. But this mantra helped me get a job. It REALLY works…just came in here to thank Naran for his kindness and help.
I have regained faith in God. I suggest anyone who is in deep trouble to be positive in life and chant this mantra… It will REALLY works!!!
For a detailed explanation of this Ambika mantra, please refer this link:https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/be-an-all-time-winner/
I am happy that you have regained your faith in God. God is working and helping us all through words, flowers, nature, men and animals. What is the connection between me and you? It is the web of god which unites us one and all in the world.
Desire to change has to be removed from us. What we have to do for that? We have to develop the attitude, “This life is not mine. Whatever I have is not mine”.
How to find the atman? We need not find it. It is there inside you. When you sleep you are inside the dream as well as outside it. Who is the person inside the dream? Who is seeing it? In our dream state, the soul is seeing it. During our waking state, we are seeing things around us. The one that sees during the sleep is Atma.
Feeding the Atman
We have to feed the atman, which we don’t do. That’s why agnihotram is performed.
Whatever you buy for yourself, say “Suryaya Swaha”.
Before eating anything, say “Suryaya Idham Na mama” (this is not mine).
The one god who everybody can see is Sun.
Agnaye Swaha Agnaye Idham Na mama (Agni is the life force within us).
Praja Pathaye Swaha Praja Pathaye Idham Na mama.
Praja pathi is universal energy – which is nothing but Reiki. What is its Rupam (figure)? It’s Narayana, who has pervaded the entire universe.
Offering to Universe
Therefore, say to yourself, “I offer this — (anything you buy or eat, anything you do) to universal energy, because this is not mine”.
Think, “Today is not mine.”
Whenever you are about to perform an action, think “I am not the doer”. Say these three Mantras before any action.
Whenever money is deposited in the bank in your name, chant the mantras.
When you are happy, say it to yourself, this is not mine.
Whatever I had purchased is not mine.
We have to cultivate this surrendering attitude.
Being an Unfit is a Blessing
When you are unfit in this world, you are fit in the other world. God is not going to ask you what degree you have done. It will not be asked.
Think, “This life is not mine as somebody created it”.
Whatever you earn, you are not going to take it, so Swaha. Whatever name or money you earn, give it up now (inside the mind). So it will be easy in the end (when you die).
When somebody says thanks, say it is not mine saying “Suryaya Swaha Suryaya Idham Namama”.
This mantra is an Obstacle Remover. If there is an unresolved problem and there is no end to the problem, chant Lalitham Lambodaram. If you say Lambodaram it will remove all obstacles – whatever type it may – spiritual or life problems.
Who doesn’t have obstacles anyway?
Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/the-superman-power-within-us/
Ambika Anaadhi Nithanaa Hari Brummendra Sevitha
- To remain content and be happy
- You will provide unconditional love to others.
- When you regret about anything or life, for example when you feel, “My life is nothing but a routine. Why should I lead this life? I am just like a machine“. We may not ask like this every day. But on those days when you do feel so, then chant this mantra.
For Marriage and Relationships
Chant the mantras in the following order: Om Hum Namaha, Om Yum Namaha, Om Rum Namaha, Om Vum Namaha and Om Lum Namaha. For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/relationship-mantras/
Lalitham Sridharam, Lalitham Baskaram, Lalitham Sudarshnam
- It will fetch us abundance of money, happiness and comforts. Opens our eyes to abundance.
- Our capacity to love others will increase. When the heart is bubbling with love by chanting Lalitham, we can also become as beautiful as Lalitham.
- There won’t be any regression or setbacks, whether it’s your life or your career. Always you will move forward in life. No need to fear for demotion and degradation. Confidence will be built. In turn, when you have confidence you will get promoted.
- Removes obstacles – including known and unknown obstacles (can be present in your life; for example even after all your efforts you may think there seems to be no solution on hand).
- Will burn away all the previous karmas. Whatever sins and mistakes you may have committed, Lalitham helps one to forget (release) and be forgiven. We say our obstacles are due to karma – which can be released thanks to Lalitham. Once they are removed, then the obstacles are removed too.
- For Shade Sani – Saturn – it means delay restriction and obstacle.
- Knowing oneself – self revelation (Darshan)
- They vibrate with the right brain. It’s the right brain that has to guide our lives.
- If there is confusion, it gives clarity. If you want to know the truth and something fishy happening, chant this mantra.
For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/08/16/lalitham-mantras-for-abundance/
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to email@example.com to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX