From the book, “Naran’s Mantra Steps to Prosperity Zone”
Rigidity and Heaviness are the key words for this mantra. If one expresses that “I want to feel light”, or “the opposite person is rigid, Inflexible”, “Lack of appetite” (some parents complain that children are not eating properly) – for these situations we need to chant OM HUM NAMAHA.
We do not know how much inflexible we are. This mantra will change us and make us flexible. We will come to know in what areas of life we are inflexible when you start writing the mantras.
For children who are not eating properly you can chant this mantra by keeping the hand on the child’s stomach. You can also chant this mantra over a glass of water and give this water to the child.
Power of Ram
Every mantra will have RA in it. That’s why Rama is the ultimate mantra. If you haven’t able to chant Vishnu Sahsaranamam, then chant Rama thrice. That’s why Rama mantra is still popular. It is a universal mantra.
What is the role of Krishna here?
Negative energy is black in colour – which is sometimes referred as darkness. That black energy has been taken by Krishna and he still glows. He is capable of removing all of them. That’s why he remains black outwardly, but shines within. Ever shining is Krishna.
Divine order is exposed by removing darkness. Chant switch words “Change Divine Order” to put back your organs back in (divine) order after a serious illness. The same can be achieved by chanting “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” mantra.
Benefits of chanting Hara Rama Hare Krishna Mantra
- Hare – HA will activate throat chakra. Hare increases the space within the body.
- REY – activates Solar Plexus chakra. It’s the bija mantra for solar plexus as well as activating sun-god. Hari – E sounded in the mantra also means sun-god. Hari becomes Hare when it joins with Rama.
- Chanting this mantra both the knees will become highly flexible. Our gratitude to parents will increase thousand fold and we will always have the blessings of our parents.
If there is knee pain, then it means we are inflexible, with lot of stubbornness – which will prevent us to go deep within. Please note here that flexibility marks the nature of a child.
- Our outlook on life will also become flexible. We will mix well with others.
- We will shine inwardly.
- There will be no fight or conflict and there will be only peace, joy and love.