Blog Archives

Mantras for Bliss

When you are criticized and blamed

To protect ourselves from others’ anger and criticism and to ignore others’ criticism chant the mantra “OM JOOM SAHA SAHA JOOM OM”. Instead of reacting with anger, chant the mantra, which protects you against evil eye too.

Avoid accidents in your life

OM PADMA NANDESHWARA HOOM, if you chant this mantra 20000 times, no accident will happen. This mantra is also for wealth building and not for wealth earning. However, if you chant 200,000 Lakh times you will amass enormous wealth. When you have debts, chant this mantra.

Kadgam Saranam

Chanting KADGAM SARANAM will bring your anger down.

Overcome animalist tendencies

PASUPATHIM MAHADEVAM: to overcome animalist tendencies, this mantra will help.

Uncontrollable anger

OM HREEM TAHA: will put off the anger fire. Very effective for controlling one’s unnecessary and misplaced anger.

Reducing your weight

“OM HOWM VUM JOOM SAHA” mantra will reduce the weight. So it can be your life mantra J Stop all your dieting procedures. You need to accept your body. Love the body god has given to you. What happens inside us happens outside – our body. So heal yourself first.

Gain youthfulness

SAHN SAHN JOE LEU BAW YOW WU – the Chinese mantra is very effective for anything related with common cold. More and more you chant and faster you chant it is very effective. Pull the wedges between fingers in both the hands, while you chant the mantra. Then all the internal organs are massaged and youthfulness is bought back.


The Super(man) Power within Us

Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam

Chant the mantra as follows:

“Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam

Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam

Gopalam Govindam

Gopalam Govindam – hey”

Hey activates the throat chakra.

Power is within you!

Hari Narayan has an important meaning. There is always a power within you. Because we are ruled by our mind, we don’t believe we have great power inside us. We think, ‘I don’t know I have this power’. We also believe, ‘I am not powerful’, even if others say that. Why? Because, we are in darkness as we are ruled by our mind. This mantra activates that supernatural power inside us.

Hari Narayana

How does it remove darkness and bring the power? It purifies and cleanses the mind. Then the mind is no more in existence. Why should we do it? To accomplish great things in life, we need a great goal in life. To achieve your goal, we need this mantra. The goal need not be a spiritual one. It could be as material as, ‘I want to be successful in my businesses. For throat chakra – Hari Narayana mantra will help, as Ha is the Bija mantra for throat.


Whatever you earn, can be stabilized with the help of Gopalam. When you think that whatever money you make is not enough, then Gopalam can help you. Pa (in Gopalam) means a friend in need. When I need help, he will come to me. Thus Gopalam is ready to help me when I am in need.


This mantra will arrest all evils. Dhum in Govindam is destroyer of karma. We often remark, because of our karma we couldn’t achieve something in life. Dhum can remove that karma. Vallabam Gajananam Yeka Thandham mantra also has Dhum in it. Govindam can be used for mitigation of suffering from black magic, dark entities and Evil eye (while doing dhirusti – removing evil eye, we could chant this mantra).

How did Krishna get the name Govindam? When it was raining cats and dogs, Lord Krishna protected the entire village people by lifting the Govardanam hills above his head and held it as a shelter for all.

Effects of the Mantra

Nothing is impossible for divinity. Our divine nature should open up. To remove the mental agony, chant this mantra. You can come out of any difficulty. However big the problem is, you can come out of it with the help of this mantra.

Finding a solution for a long standing problem – a Case History


My grandson had some problem right from his birth, a problem that couldn’t be diagnosed for last six months. We chanted Bach Flower Remedy Cerato. Soon after, Naran asked us to chant this mantra. Immediately the doctors diagnosed and they asked us to bring a remedy from abroad. Now my grandson is getting better.

Naran S. Balakumar

How this mantra has worked in this situation? Last six months the problem could not be diagnosed. How much sufferings the parents as well as the child would have gone through. It just points whatever amount of problem one may have, can be solved with this mantra.

The mental agony you have gone through nobody can help you. Only divine can help you. But, it needs a call from you. We should be ready to receive the divine help. Our hearts should be opened for divinity, for it to help us. Chant this mantra. Divine will solve the problem for you.

Problem is 1% and the rest of 99% is only in mind. If we come out of that 99%, then the problem will not be there.

%d bloggers like this: