I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.
Stop the overflow
For too much of emotions – like sadness, and for diseases like diarrhea, bleeding, excess bleeding, and watering of eyes, we can chant OM LUM NAMAHA.
The mantra activates the earth element in us. When there is flow of water, we stop it by putting mud on that place to stop the flow. Like that internally also, we can activate the earth element by chanting OM LUM NAMAHA and stop the bleeding, watering etc.
Have a good sleep
This mantra will induce sleep also. We go our home to sleep (earth element).
Like that, when you are not able to sleep, it means your earth element is imbalanced. By chanting this mantra you are balancing your earth element.
It will stabilize you also. When you are feeling dizziness, or when you have vertigo problem, you can chant this mantra and you will become stable.
What do I have to chant to become emotionally independent of a particular person?
Take the Bach Flower Remedies, “Chicory” and “Walnut”. Along with that, chant the mantra, “Guru Gugan Kodi Kodi Lavanyam”
Getting surrounded with loving people
This mantra opens up our heart. When the heart is open, you will invite only loving people and kind people in your life. You will be surrounded by loving people.
If anybody thinks he is forsaken, abandoned, loveless, and think ‘Nobody is there for me, I love so many, but nobody loves me’, then this mantra will be of help. How? This mantra makes you love yourself. When our heart, bubbles with joy and love, then honest and kind people are attracted to us.
Release Unwanted Emotions
YAM is the one that can drive out unwanted emotions. Release it. By chanting YAM alone, our anger, sadness and worry can be driven away.
The VAM is present in Lavanyam (after you remove A, N and Y). It is the bija mantra for the Hara centre, which channels true love then. True emotions will be channelled, because of Vum. It brings out true emotions of love.
The mantra brings the true love from heart. Who is the guru inside your heart? Atman is the guru in the heart. Heart centre is also known as Anahata. It contains an infinite sound within it. The ataman in the heart centre is in the form of infinite sound, which is also the primordial sound.
Thus this particular mantra release unwanted emotions from you, gives you love within yourself.
Heal the Loveless Life
Now a day the parents feel that their children living in foreign countries don’t love them anymore and feel loveless. In the same way, those without children feel loveless too. This mantra will make them love themselves better.
The heat need not go to anywhere to find heat. Water doesn’t need anything else to quench itself. When the atman is activated with love, in the form of a ray of light, in the tunnel of your heart, then you don’t need to go anywhere for love. This mantra creates millions and millions of rays of light of love inside the heart.
GUGAN is the one word which transmits love from heart to our organs. In addition, our entire auric field will be filled with love.
Chant the mantra seriously
That atman or guru will come and stay in our hearts permanently.
You should chant this mantra in a manner that tears should come down the cheek. Why? Atman is not an ordinary person. It is part of Divine and full of love. In such an instance, when you have so much love in your heart, it should come out as tears.
You need not have a relationship with others. Have a relationship with yourself. “We have to relate with ourselves only”, is the message of this mantra.
My husband & I attended the meet at T.Nagar where Naran S. Balakumar taught us about the power of Mantras & released the booklet to us all. That was on 1st Jan, 2010. Since then many things have happened in our lives.
Our apartment in Valmiki Nagar was up for sale since August 2009. Many brokers, friends, and well wishers were trying to sell it for us. Meanwhile, we have moved to Kanchipuram on 17th August. We met Naran before leaving and he advised us to sell.
Nothing was happening even in Dec 2009. Many interested parties would see the house. Will say they will call back, but nothing will transpire. We were making regular visits to Chennai and trying to meet potential buyers.
We attended Naran’s 2010 New Year Meeting. He had asked me to sing few Bhajans before the start of the meeting. After the meeting, he advised us to just put Reiki symbol and then release the apartment to the Universe. My husband was fascinated by the mantra, “Lalitham Lambodaram”. He began chanting and I began releasing the house with the help of Reiki.
We were scheduled to fly to the USA to be with our grandson and children on April 7th. We were desperate to sell the property before we leave for US. In March, we handed over the responsibility to our builder, who agreed to take a power of attorney on our behalf and sell the house in our absence. Naran advised us to release all thoughts related to the sale and that we needed to do something about it. He also said, “If the price is less, just think it is what you would have spent on the house if it wasn’t sold”.
Suddenly within 2 weeks, the right buyer came from Detroit. The sale was agreed to our benefit. The registration of the sale took place and we left on the 7th April as planned to the USA with a light heart.
We met Balakumar on the 3rd April and thanked him for teaching us the mantras, the right attitude to have and how to take disappointments along with success.
My husband believes whatever has happened is due to the mantra, “Lalitham Lambodaram”.
How to Meditate
Meditation is an experience that no body can teach you. Neither can we go to deep into meditation suddenly as it’s a practice and a habit that is formed over a period of time.
Meditation means, to remain silent. Though, thoughts keep appearing. If any thought is present then it’s not meditation. How to remain thoughtless?
Remaining Silent With Releasing Techniques
How to remain silent in spite of thoughts? Mind can cling to picture or a mantra. Do we have a mantra for silence? There is no mantra for silence. However there is a technique to create silence. The technique is as follows:
- When a thought comes don’t resist it. Say inside you, ‘this is my thought’. Thus, you disassociate yourself from the thought.
- Then ask the question to yourself, ‘Can I let go this thought?’ It will go. You can also say “release”. Then it will go. Now there will be at least a one second gap between thoughts. This is equivalent to one hour of meditation. In general, we never have a gap between thoughts. In general we might have ten thoughts in one second.
- If you do not want the “let go” step, then form your own mantra or word. When we say that mantra, we create a gap between the thoughts.
- When a thought comes, interrupt it with the mantra and you will become silent. When another thought comes, say the mantra. The silence in between the mantra is meditation.
Pranic and physical bodies has to be in coordination
Our pranic body and physical body have to be in coordination. Otherwise, we can’t meditate. If we regulate our breathing pattern or do pranayama then they will be in coordination. This is because both breathing and prana have the same origin. When breathing is regulated, prana is regulated too.
Pranic body has to be clear of impurities
When the pranic body is clean, then the meditation can be done successfully. Why so much impurities in the pranic field. It’s due to the mind. My own sadness and worries create these impurities. With the help of pranayama, one can clean these impurities.
How to acquire a good breathing pattern?
- When you meditate, place the index finger at the base of the thumb on both the hands. Breathing will get deeper and you could meditate properly, as shallow breathing spoils it.
- Don’t take the index finger straight away move your finger to the base of the thumb. First touch the tip of thumb with the index finger. Then after some time, move the index finger to the middle of the thumb, and finally the base of the thumb.
- Don’t do it mechanically. Feel the breath with a conscious awareness.
- Observing your breathing is also a good way to meditate. This is part of meditation known as Vipasana meditation.
- After learning to breathe well, do the space meditation.
- Be aware of the space between the chair you are sitting and the wall. Don’t look at the wall. Instead look at the space between you and the wall.
- This is known as ‘Space Meditation’. Keep the eyes open throughout.
Bach Flower Remedies as Aids to Meditation
White chestnut helps to remove our thoughts, Chestnut bud not to have any distractions and Willow if you think one or the other bothers you.
Chant Mantra during Meditation
It’s nature of our mind to cling to something. You can choose a mantra to do that. After sometime you should be able to say goodbye to it. Mantra itself is not divinity. It means constantly thinking about a word, which is a mantra. Ultimately that also should go.
When it will go? We don’t know. May be, it’s not in this Janma.
Please refer the following blogs to read more on meditation and releasing techniques: