Digestion Related Mantras
Chant Om BUM Namaha many times. This is a very important mantra for healing intestine. This mantra heals bowel related issues, which will be indicated by a pain in the left abdomen because of the accumulation of gas in the intestine. When children have colic pain, you may notice them cry. Buy can be used for cold, cough also.
EEJO is wonderful remedy for gastric, digestive problems and head aches. After eating food, if Belching happens, then it means the Apanan – a type of prana that is supposed to flow down, is coming up. It will also bring down your head aches – which could be happening due to too much worry and thinking. One may also do Chin Mudra while chanting the mantra for better relief.
Do Acceptance Mudra Variation 1 and 2 (5 minutes each before or after eating, or both times) and chant, “Rum Bum Lum Dhum”.
Refer the link for Acceptance Mudra variation 1: http://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2009/08/02/acceptance-mudra/
For variation two, the left hand position is same as variation 1. The right hand thumb should touch the little and the ring fingers, while the other two fingers are extended.
This mantra reduces your sugar level and therefore it’s good for Diabetic patients also.
- Rum activates Liver, Stomach and pancreas. It kindles the fire to digest the food.
- Bum activates Spleen.
- Lum activates absorption and assimilation functions of the digestive tract.
- Dhum is seed word for comfort. After eating, one should feel comfortable.
- You will be able to digest any type of food. You can chant the mantra anytime – not necessarily after taking your food. If you chant this mantra before taking the food, it helps you eat properly.
Chant Vum Pum Lum Bum. This mantra is also good for dry skin. Do Varun Mudra, while chanting.
|Nervous weakness||Madavam Madavan|
|Gas problem;If digestion is not proper, Apan – one type of prana which is supposed to flow down, goes up instead and you feel your heart is aching Belching; Headache||EE JOE|
|For any lung problem (These are from Chinese number As per Dr. Zhi)||SAHN, SAHN (pronounced as SAWHUN)|
|For children’s common cold and cough; For serious lung problem these mantras will help (These are from Chinese number As per Dr. Zhi)||SAHN, SAHN, JOE, LEU, BAW, YOW, WU|
|For lower back pain||Do Chin Mudra, chant JOE LEU|
|For diabetes patients. 20 minutes, twice a day. Proper Digestion will happen. Once that happens perfectly, your craving for more food will come down.After 30 days check it, you will find your sugar level would have come down.||Rum Bum Lum Dum|
(Based on discussions during the AcuReiki Workshop June 25 2009)
Chant “Om Rum Bum Lum Dum”
This will also reduce your sugar level and therefore good for Diabetic patients.
- Rum activates the Solar plexus chakra – connected to Liver, Stomach and pancreas, and the fire is kindled to digest the food.
- Bum activates Spleen.
- Lum activates the Basic chakra. It will also activate absorption and assimilation functions in the digestive tract.
- Dham is seed word for comfort. After eating if you don’t feel any comfort – then it means your sugar level is more.
You can’t chant this mantra for others. It’s better for them to say it for themselves.
You will be able to digest any type of food. You can chant it anytime – not necessarily after taking your food
Chant EEJOE to handle gas problems. It will also bring down your head aches. After eating food, if Belching happens, then it means the Apanan – a type of prana that supposed to flow down, is coming up.