Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram
- Repeated recitation of this mantra will destroy mental sufferings
- You can cross any (troubled) waters
- For fulfilment and accomplishment
- Takes care of your next lifetime
Om Hreem Taha
- Mantra to curb violence anywhere
- A mantra for world peace
Om Hreem Padhma Nande(y)shwara Hoom
- Liberates you from the unwanted karmic influences from past lifetimes
- Protects one from any accident
- To build enormous wealth or to amass wealth, one has to chant this mantra day and night
- To help one come out of legal entanglements or confinement
Kadgam Saranam, Sangam Saranam, Saarngam Saranam
- To channelize anger or hurt
- To come out of temptation, craving, addictions, and infatuation
To take decision as per the divine will
Vajreswari Vaamadevi Vayo Avastha Vivarjitha
- You will become compassionate and everybody will start loving you.
- Your physical heart becomes stronger.
- You will always be youthful.
- We will die naturally, at the same time not be bed ridden.
- To have balance in the body.
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra:
Wung R Hong
- Improves portal circulation as well as Brain Circulation
- Because we are standing up all through the day, very little blood goes to brain. This is taken care by the sound R. This mantra activates the nervous system too.
- To align the frequency of the Astral body with our Physical body apply this mantra. Bring the hands together to Hara chakra without any physical effort while chanting it continuously. Your left hand should come first and then the right hand.
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to email@example.com to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX
From The Multi-Dimensional Healing Workshop, June 27, 2009
Healing chakras through mantras
Let us first see the purpose and functioning of chakras as well as what happens if they don’t function properly. In the next section, we shall see what mantras we need to chant to keep them in good order.
Functioning of Various Chakras
Basic chakra or Mooladhara – is at the base of the coccyx.
If I have a feeling, “I want to settle down in life”, then it means the Basic chakra is not working properly. Therefore the energy from basic chakra to you will be very less too. Chakras always produce energy. In this person’s case, it shows he hasn’t received it properly from chakras.
Another in front of us, one and half-inch below the naval is Hara Chakra or the Sex Chakra.
If there is a relationship, then it’s formed due to Hara chakra – which directs us towards friendship and creates the relationship for us. If you have a craving for lot of food then it means your sex chakra is working more – imbalanced.
Third chakra is above the belly – Manipura or Solar Plexus chakra. This is the chakra of self-identity. There is a big gap between Hara and Manipura chakras.
If energy in solar plexus is more than it means the feeling of “I” or ego is more. Anything might go from us, except for pride and ego – which comes from the Solar Plexus chakra. Thanks to this chakra we know the purpose of our lives and it shows our identity too.
The fourth is the Heart chakra. Between it and the Solar Plexus chakra, the gap is less. Heart and solar plexus chakras are close to each other. The former is our soul and the latter is our mind.
If there is no ego and pride, then heart will open up. The heart chakra is always reminding us not to have pride and ego. “Don’t think I or me, but think about we and ours” – is the message of solar plexus chakra. One can change their ego and pride into a life of compassion through heart chakra, which makes us to be in love.
When we have love, our language will be made of love and compassion and expressed through our Throat Chakra.
In reality, we will talk about few things, while hiding so many things. If we think only good things then the throat will expand and then whatever we say will become a mantra.
Our lives are decided by these chakras. When these chakras are healed, and function properly, then the sixth chakra – the third eye chakra will open automatically.
When the third eye chakra is open, one will come to know that he is already divine.
Opening Chakras through Mantras
Mantras outwardly look ordinary. However, they can do lots of things. It can lead us to live our lives better. They activate the energy centres/chakras as well. Chant the mantras below to activate, normalize and balance the chakras:
Om Lum Namaha – Basic Chakra
Om Vum Namaha – Hara Chakra
Om Rum Namaha – Solar Plexus Chakra
Om Yum Namaha – Heart Chakra
Om Hum Namaha – Throat Chakra
When other chakras open, the third eye will automatically open up.