In this world you can’t eliminate anybody – that’s the rule
If there is a war maker there is a peacemaker.
If there is violence there has to be non-violence.
I want you, as I need you. In addition, I don’t want somebody else, as I don’t need them.
Where there is a snake there is a peacock. Where there is a lion there is a cow. However, all are inside us.
How to balance yourself in spite of bipolarity?
Balance leads to polarity. If there is conflict between two then there is bipolarity.
We don’t want lion, but we become a lion in some place.
When we want to end violence, we wage a war. To kill terrorists, we send an army. We use violence to kill violence.
How it is happening?
How to make sure this doesn’t happen?
We have to accept what we don’t like as one day you may dislike what you like today.
In the same way, what we don’t want today, may be wanted tomorrow.
How to fix this behaviour of our mind as it’s easy to talk but difficult to follow?
Whenever I am in state of sadness, when I fear, when we feel helpless…then I am not able to do anything. This is the time we need to chant the mantra, “HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNA”.
Then we will understand that we need everything in this world and that we need both theists and atheists, and so on.
Power of Ram
Every mantra will have RA in it. That’s why Rama is the ultimate mantra. If you haven’t able to chant Vishnu Sahsaranamam, then chant Rama thrice. That’s why Rama mantra is still popular. It is a universal mantra.
What is the role of Krishna here?
Negative energy is black in colour – which is sometimes referred as darkness. That black energy has been taken by Krishna and he still glows. He is capable of removing all of them. That’s why he remains black outwardly, but shines within. Ever shining is Krishna.
Divine order is exposed by removing darkness. Chant switch words “Change Divine Order” to put back your organs back in (divine) order after a serious illness. The same can be achieved by chanting “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” mantra.
Benefits of chanting Hara Rama Hare Krishna Mantra
- Hare – HA will activate throat chakra. Hare increases the space within the body.
- REY – activates Solar Plexus chakra. It’s the bija mantra for solar plexus as well as activating sun-god. Hari – E sounded in the mantra also means sun-god. Hari becomes Hare when it joins with Rama.
- Chanting this mantra both the knees will become highly flexible. Our gratitude to parents will increase thousand fold and we will always have the blessings of our parents.
If there is knee pain, then it means we are inflexible, with lot of stubbornness – which will prevent us to go deep within. Please note here that flexibility marks the nature of a child.
- Our outlook on life will also become flexible. We will mix well with others.
- We will shine inwardly.
- There will be no fight or conflict and there will be only peace, joy and love.