This mantra is an Obstacle Remover. If there is an unresolved problem and there is no end to the problem, chant Lalitham Lambodaram. If you say Lambodaram it will remove all obstacles – whatever type it may – spiritual or life problems.
Who doesn’t have obstacles anyway?
Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/the-superman-power-within-us/
Ambika Anaadhi Nithanaa Hari Brummendra Sevitha
- To remain content and be happy
- You will provide unconditional love to others.
- When you regret about anything or life, for example when you feel, “My life is nothing but a routine. Why should I lead this life? I am just like a machine“. We may not ask like this every day. But on those days when you do feel so, then chant this mantra.
For Marriage and Relationships
Chant the mantras in the following order: Om Hum Namaha, Om Yum Namaha, Om Rum Namaha, Om Vum Namaha and Om Lum Namaha. For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/relationship-mantras/
Lalitham Sridharam, Lalitham Baskaram, Lalitham Sudarshnam
- It will fetch us abundance of money, happiness and comforts. Opens our eyes to abundance.
- Our capacity to love others will increase. When the heart is bubbling with love by chanting Lalitham, we can also become as beautiful as Lalitham.
- There won’t be any regression or setbacks, whether it’s your life or your career. Always you will move forward in life. No need to fear for demotion and degradation. Confidence will be built. In turn, when you have confidence you will get promoted.
- Removes obstacles – including known and unknown obstacles (can be present in your life; for example even after all your efforts you may think there seems to be no solution on hand).
- Will burn away all the previous karmas. Whatever sins and mistakes you may have committed, Lalitham helps one to forget (release) and be forgiven. We say our obstacles are due to karma – which can be released thanks to Lalitham. Once they are removed, then the obstacles are removed too.
- For Shade Sani – Saturn – it means delay restriction and obstacle.
- Knowing oneself – self revelation (Darshan)
- They vibrate with the right brain. It’s the right brain that has to guide our lives.
- If there is confusion, it gives clarity. If you want to know the truth and something fishy happening, chant this mantra.
For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/08/16/lalitham-mantras-for-abundance/
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX