I came to know about your blog on Aug 15 2013. I saw one switch word combination, “MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB” for getting a job. I started chanting it from Aug 15 itself.
Then I sent you a mail with my job problem and you replied with “QUITE CLEAR” Mantra on 25th of Aug 2013. I chanted that too. Yes, I did chanting it, very much all the time.
Also, I used to chant Ambika Anaadhi…Mantra before interviews. And then the magic happened. On 28 Aug I got two offers. I have accepted one of the offers and joined the company, just 2 days back.
Your guidance has been like Divine guidance for me. I have got this job after 1.5 years. Alas, I could not find your blog before! Thanks to You!! Also, thanks to GOD!!!
Now, I am chanting “Lalitham Sridharam, Lalitham Baskaram…” Mantra, since I have debt of 10 Lakhs because of my divorce settlement and unemployment. Please advise if it’s the right mantra to clear off my debt and remain employed.
“LALITHAM SRIDHARAM, LALITHAM BASKARAM, LALITHAM SUDARSHANAM” mantra will give you light and source of good income.
Lalitham – the one mother who is so compassionate, that she will forgive all my past. Forgiving all the past she allows Sridharam (wealth), to bring money from Baskaram – the provider of wealth, and activates Sudarshnam, to continue the flow of money (after the debts are paid-off).
Bow down to the (Lalitham) Mother in reverence and chant the mantra. And when you chant this powerful mantra, chant it with all the trust in divine, without expecting anything in return.
Air is highly polluted these days. What’s the basis of earthquake? Why it’s happening?
Bija Mantras and Mother Earth
Bija Mantras are essential for preventing earthquakes and thus our motherland. We have a moral duty to think about our mother earth. How we can serve it? The same bija mantras that work for us and on our chakras, can cleanse, clear, energize, balance and harmonize the five elements of mother earth. By chanting the bija mantras, you can help mother earth.
- The air element of mother earth is highly polluted as carbon dioxide is more.
- The violence in the form of wars and creation of nuclear reactors has destabilized mother earth (element).
- Drilling of oil is polluting the water element as de-balancing and destabilizing it. Structure and solidity of earth (element) is shaken too.
- Earthquake is created so as to create more space, as mother earth needs more space.
Let us show our Gratitude to Mother Earth
Chant, “Om Lum Namaha Om Vum Namaha Om Rum Namaha Om Yum Namaha Om Hum Namaha”. Five bija mantras take care of five elements.
Chanting the bija mantras for mother earth shows our gratitude to her. However, even after that, we have to say thanks a lot. Why? All our toxins, mental and physical are transformed by mother earth, when we release them.
Chanting for India
Visualize India map in your left hand. Affirm, “That part of mother earth be cleared, balanced and harmonized”.
Let the energy of the mantras cleanse, clear, energize, balance and harmonize the five elements and align them with higher self of mother earth (higher part of earth). Then it will get space. Om Hum Namaha will create more space in earth and thus there will be no earth quakes.
Effect of Bija Mantras on our Moods
We will get a good mood, by chanting bija mantras. When we chant bija mantras, we will feel energized and uplifted.
Beauty of Mantras
Same words combined differently will create a different effect. That’s the specialty and significance of mantras.
If one element is imbalanced, then all the other elements will become imbalanced too. In the same way, if one chakra is affected, others also will be affected. No point in healing one chakra.
Do the bija mantras in the order specified, for five minutes every day to express our gratitude for mother earth and heal ourselves as well.
How to Meditate
Meditation is an experience that no body can teach you. Neither can we go to deep into meditation suddenly as it’s a practice and a habit that is formed over a period of time.
Meditation means, to remain silent. Though, thoughts keep appearing. If any thought is present then it’s not meditation. How to remain thoughtless?
Remaining Silent With Releasing Techniques
How to remain silent in spite of thoughts? Mind can cling to picture or a mantra. Do we have a mantra for silence? There is no mantra for silence. However there is a technique to create silence. The technique is as follows:
- When a thought comes don’t resist it. Say inside you, ‘this is my thought’. Thus, you disassociate yourself from the thought.
- Then ask the question to yourself, ‘Can I let go this thought?’ It will go. You can also say “release”. Then it will go. Now there will be at least a one second gap between thoughts. This is equivalent to one hour of meditation. In general, we never have a gap between thoughts. In general we might have ten thoughts in one second.
- If you do not want the “let go” step, then form your own mantra or word. When we say that mantra, we create a gap between the thoughts.
- When a thought comes, interrupt it with the mantra and you will become silent. When another thought comes, say the mantra. The silence in between the mantra is meditation.
Pranic and physical bodies has to be in coordination
Our pranic body and physical body have to be in coordination. Otherwise, we can’t meditate. If we regulate our breathing pattern or do pranayama then they will be in coordination. This is because both breathing and prana have the same origin. When breathing is regulated, prana is regulated too.
Pranic body has to be clear of impurities
When the pranic body is clean, then the meditation can be done successfully. Why so much impurities in the pranic field. It’s due to the mind. My own sadness and worries create these impurities. With the help of pranayama, one can clean these impurities.
How to acquire a good breathing pattern?
- When you meditate, place the index finger at the base of the thumb on both the hands. Breathing will get deeper and you could meditate properly, as shallow breathing spoils it.
- Don’t take the index finger straight away move your finger to the base of the thumb. First touch the tip of thumb with the index finger. Then after some time, move the index finger to the middle of the thumb, and finally the base of the thumb.
- Don’t do it mechanically. Feel the breath with a conscious awareness.
- Observing your breathing is also a good way to meditate. This is part of meditation known as Vipasana meditation.
- After learning to breathe well, do the space meditation.
- Be aware of the space between the chair you are sitting and the wall. Don’t look at the wall. Instead look at the space between you and the wall.
- This is known as ‘Space Meditation’. Keep the eyes open throughout.
Bach Flower Remedies as Aids to Meditation
White chestnut helps to remove our thoughts, Chestnut bud not to have any distractions and Willow if you think one or the other bothers you.
Chant Mantra during Meditation
It’s nature of our mind to cling to something. You can choose a mantra to do that. After sometime you should be able to say goodbye to it. Mantra itself is not divinity. It means constantly thinking about a word, which is a mantra. Ultimately that also should go.
When it will go? We don’t know. May be, it’s not in this Janma.
Please refer the following blogs to read more on meditation and releasing techniques:
Chant the mantras in the following order:
Lalitham Baskaram and
Benefits of Lalitham
Lalitha means beauty. I combined M with it – as M immediately vibrates with the right brain. That’s why Bija mantras end with M. It’s the right brain that has to guide our lives.
Whatever sins and mistakes you may have committed, Lalitham helps you to release and be forgiven.
We say our obstacles are due to our bad karma. However, they can be released thanks to Lalitham. Once they are removed, the obstacles to our lives are also removed.
Thanks to this mantra, Money will flow into our lives. Any problem that deals with basic/root/Mooladhara chakra can be handled by this mantra. Then abundance of happiness, comfort and money will result in.
La, Lum (bija mantras) – for Basic Chakra, Tham attracts, Sri – activates third eye, and Rum – energises Solar Plexus Chakra.
Sri and M (at the end of mantra) à Sri is Lakshmi. This is the mantra for Goddess Lakshmi. Lakshmi will be present, where Vishnu (Narayan) is there. Speciality of Vishnu is that while we search for Lakshmi, Lakshmi is attracted to Narayan. Sridharam – Lakshmi attracted by Narayan. SRIM in Sridharam helps us to establish peace, and destroy evil.
Why we need Rum? When money comes, first confidence will come and then ego will come along with that. Thanks to Rum ego will be removed and Solar Plexus chakra will be balanced.
Lalitham Baskaram (sun)
If there is confusion, it gives clarity. If you want to know the truth and something fishy is happening, chant this mantra.
It will not make you look behind your life. You will keep moving forward as it creates step by step advancement.
Sudarshnam means light. “SUYA Dharshan” means knowing oneself. Seven to eight Bija mantras are inside this mantra.
Advantages of Lalitham Mantras
All the three are useful to handle Shade Sani.
They can be chanted to handle difficult situations too, for it will bring light into the situation.
You can do it while walking or sitting. It will improve total Punniyam (good karma). You can put Chin Mudra or Acceptance Mudra while chanting this mantra.