When we try to control, we lose control
In our lives, we have so much of likes and dislikes.
We have so much of desires too – desire to control the event, desire to change the other person etc.
Why there is always disharmony in us?
It is because we always have the desire to control or change other person.
There is desire for approval too.
We are leading our lives for the sake of others.
Even though we are fully secured, we want to save money. There is no limit for needs and desires.
If I like I will move with that person and if I do not like that person I will move away from him.
Whatever event comes to me then I decide that it should happen in a certain way and try to frame that event.
I always resist what is given to me.
I am afraid that I will be joyful and happy
Can we be without these desires?
Whatever the course the life takes let it take.
Can I watch my life myself like I watch the waves of the sea? Why I am not able to do this?
What is preventing me from observing my own life?
Because I fear that I may get back joy and innocence. Whatever the joy and innocence I had when I was five years old, I fear that I might get that back.
Though we are seekers of joy and happiness, we are not the seekers of innocence.
Is it possible to get childlike happiness?
For that there is a mantra. That is NAMASHIVAYAM.
This should be chanted in sets of five.
As I chant this mantra continuously all my desires turn into ashes.
The fear of death or the feeling of insecurity will go off.
I will come to know that I am nothing but Shiva, the ever-happy person.
Shiva means Mangalam, the person who is truly happy.
I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.
From the book, “Naran’s Mantra Steps to Prosperity Zone”
Rigidity and Heaviness are the key words for this mantra. If one expresses that “I want to feel light”, or “the opposite person is rigid, Inflexible”, “Lack of appetite” (some parents complain that children are not eating properly) – for these situations we need to chant OM HUM NAMAHA.
We do not know how much inflexible we are. This mantra will change us and make us flexible. We will come to know in what areas of life we are inflexible when you start writing the mantras.
For children who are not eating properly you can chant this mantra by keeping the hand on the child’s stomach. You can also chant this mantra over a glass of water and give this water to the child.
Namashivaya means happiness. When you are worried, sad or distressed, then healing will not take place. We have to shift our mind to a state of happiness, for healing to take place in our lives. Instead, if we worry about our (life) situations, then healing doesn’t happen.
We can say, “Change yourself”, but that change will not happen easily, unless you shift your state of mind. However, when you chant Namashivayam, then your worry state will shift to a happy state of mind.
Please note here that you don’t need to add Om to the chanting (like Om Namashivayam) as OM is inside Namashivayam.
Power of Ram
Every mantra will have RA in it. That’s why Rama is the ultimate mantra. If you haven’t able to chant Vishnu Sahsaranamam, then chant Rama thrice. That’s why Rama mantra is still popular. It is a universal mantra.
What is the role of Krishna here?
Negative energy is black in colour – which is sometimes referred as darkness. That black energy has been taken by Krishna and he still glows. He is capable of removing all of them. That’s why he remains black outwardly, but shines within. Ever shining is Krishna.
Divine order is exposed by removing darkness. Chant switch words “Change Divine Order” to put back your organs back in (divine) order after a serious illness. The same can be achieved by chanting “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” mantra.
Benefits of chanting Hara Rama Hare Krishna Mantra
- Hare – HA will activate throat chakra. Hare increases the space within the body.
- REY – activates Solar Plexus chakra. It’s the bija mantra for solar plexus as well as activating sun-god. Hari – E sounded in the mantra also means sun-god. Hari becomes Hare when it joins with Rama.
- Chanting this mantra both the knees will become highly flexible. Our gratitude to parents will increase thousand fold and we will always have the blessings of our parents.
If there is knee pain, then it means we are inflexible, with lot of stubbornness – which will prevent us to go deep within. Please note here that flexibility marks the nature of a child.
- Our outlook on life will also become flexible. We will mix well with others.
- We will shine inwardly.
- There will be no fight or conflict and there will be only peace, joy and love.