I lost my newborn baby girl very recently due to high pregnancy B.P. Please suggest a suitable remedy so that God willing I can have a healthy baby as early as possible.
Thank you for the prompt response. I just wanted to know whether I have to chant OM with proper breath control or as a mantra continuously and is there any limit to how many times it should be chanted or can I chant it anytime anywhere and any number of times.
No posture needed for chanting OM. Chant any number of times.
Sound is the creator of Form (Cymatics science).
Om is the primordial sound which creates this world with the perfect sacred geometry. The primordial sound, which is the creator of this world and which is behind every birth, is the creator of perfect form (body).
Since, the person had abortion there is some disorder in the formation of foetus. Hence, she was suggested Om, the creator of perfect form.
“I am the syllable Om. I am the sound in ether and manhood in men” – Bhagavad Gita chapter 7 Sloka 8.
Mantra for the Day:
Ramam Ramabadram Ramachandram
We need this mantra:
- When we do not accept ourselves
- When we have a low self-esteem
- When we always seek approval from others, for our acts
- This mantra balances solar plexus chakra, gives us self-confidence and assertiveness
- It helps us to love ourselves and accept ourselves
- “MAM” in Ramam helps to activate the inner child
Lalitham Srinivasam Lalitham Padmanabham Lalitham Damodaram
- When both husband and wife chant this mantra together, they will be blessed with a child
- For a good growth of foetus, throughout pregnancy, one can chant this mantra
Lalitham Lambodaram Lalitham Baskaram Lalitham Balachandram
We can chant this mantra:
- When we are stuck up in life
- When all our efforts go in vain
- When we have a fear of failure
- When somebody criticizes, we become a victim of ourselves
- When others find fault with us
Lalitham Sridharam Lalitham Baskaram Lalitham Sudarshanam
This mantra helps us to clear our debts.
Case History – 1:
An elderly person had a huge debt to be paid to a bank. After chanting this mantra continuously, his brother offered to pay Rs.18 lakhs to the bank as part of his share of the debts. The bank waived the remaining loan amount.
Case History – 2:
X had to pay Rs. 64,000 to the bank. Naran advised him to chant this mantra. He kept on chanting this mantra while negotiating with bank personnel. They asked him to pay Rs. 15,000 only and that too to in six instalments, to clear this amount.
Lalitham Sadashivam Lalitham Chandrasekaram
Lalitham Sadashivam helps us to:
- Prevention of debts
- Removal of unwanted cellular memories which haunt us
- Healing your shadow self
- Before wedding, to attract a good spouse
- When you want to buy a house, if you don’t have one currently.