Blog Archives

Achieve Your Life-Time Objectives

Find the purpose your life

VALLABAM GAJAANANAM YEKA THANTHAM: this will help you to find your aim of your life. You want to come out of your monotonous life routines and find your goal of life. You need to be goal oriented. That is taken care of by Yeka Thantham.

Sometimes people comment “my time is not good”. And some say, “I don’t have enough time”. To find the divine time and make things happen as well as to find time to do your stuff, use this mantra.

For mental strength and will power chant this mantra. Use this mantra to tackle manipulative persons.

Chant the mantra holding a glass of water and give it to children when they fall back to emotional black mailing. Their stubbornness will go.

Achieve your goals and life objectives

HARI NARAYANA GOPALAM

HARI NARAYANA GOVINDAM

GOPALAM GOVINDAM

GOPALAM GOVINDAM (HEY)

To achieve your goal you require this winning mantra. Gopalam is a friend in need. Like the animal spirit guide Wolf, immediately you will find help. Chant this mantra and do a dance. When you dance, you will forget your body consciousness. To get Sarva Siddhi (super-man type skills) and to accomplish in your life chant this mantra

Removing hurdles

Do a RAM japa. To fulfill your ambitions, chant this mantra after Hari Narayana Gopalam. It will remove any hurdles that you might come across. The word ‘Ra’ has the power of twelve Suns. It has so much power in it.

The Super(man) Power within Us

Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam

Chant the mantra as follows:

“Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam

Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam

Gopalam Govindam

Gopalam Govindam – hey”

Hey activates the throat chakra.

Power is within you!

Hari Narayan has an important meaning. There is always a power within you. Because we are ruled by our mind, we don’t believe we have great power inside us. We think, ‘I don’t know I have this power’. We also believe, ‘I am not powerful’, even if others say that. Why? Because, we are in darkness as we are ruled by our mind. This mantra activates that supernatural power inside us.

Hari Narayana

How does it remove darkness and bring the power? It purifies and cleanses the mind. Then the mind is no more in existence. Why should we do it? To accomplish great things in life, we need a great goal in life. To achieve your goal, we need this mantra. The goal need not be a spiritual one. It could be as material as, ‘I want to be successful in my businesses. For throat chakra – Hari Narayana mantra will help, as Ha is the Bija mantra for throat.

Gopalam

Whatever you earn, can be stabilized with the help of Gopalam. When you think that whatever money you make is not enough, then Gopalam can help you. Pa (in Gopalam) means a friend in need. When I need help, he will come to me. Thus Gopalam is ready to help me when I am in need.

Govindam

This mantra will arrest all evils. Dhum in Govindam is destroyer of karma. We often remark, because of our karma we couldn’t achieve something in life. Dhum can remove that karma. Vallabam Gajananam Yeka Thandham mantra also has Dhum in it. Govindam can be used for mitigation of suffering from black magic, dark entities and Evil eye (while doing dhirusti – removing evil eye, we could chant this mantra).

How did Krishna get the name Govindam? When it was raining cats and dogs, Lord Krishna protected the entire village people by lifting the Govardanam hills above his head and held it as a shelter for all.

Effects of the Mantra

Nothing is impossible for divinity. Our divine nature should open up. To remove the mental agony, chant this mantra. You can come out of any difficulty. However big the problem is, you can come out of it with the help of this mantra.

Finding a solution for a long standing problem – a Case History

Vijayalakshmi

My grandson had some problem right from his birth, a problem that couldn’t be diagnosed for last six months. We chanted Bach Flower Remedy Cerato. Soon after, Naran asked us to chant this mantra. Immediately the doctors diagnosed and they asked us to bring a remedy from abroad. Now my grandson is getting better.

Naran S. Balakumar

How this mantra has worked in this situation? Last six months the problem could not be diagnosed. How much sufferings the parents as well as the child would have gone through. It just points whatever amount of problem one may have, can be solved with this mantra.

The mental agony you have gone through nobody can help you. Only divine can help you. But, it needs a call from you. We should be ready to receive the divine help. Our hearts should be opened for divinity, for it to help us. Chant this mantra. Divine will solve the problem for you.

Problem is 1% and the rest of 99% is only in mind. If we come out of that 99%, then the problem will not be there.

%d bloggers like this: