The mantra “Ravi Kiran Ruchi Karan Paripooranan” heals Tamo guna, i.e., laziness, lethargy, and procrastination.
Stability in office
This mantra is for stability. When you are not sure of the position in the office or when you are afraid you will be transferred, this mantra will help.
To open the eyes of one, who is going on wrong path, this mantra can be used.
Loss in business
This mantra is also for abundance. That is, it will stop the loss. If we keep chanting this, for any loss-making business, it will stem the loss. Then profitability would start coming and business will become stable.
Going on the wrong path
Question: When someone is going on wrong path, can we chant for the person – to open their eyes? Can we just say their name and chant this for them?
Yes, that is right. That is all we can do. Or you can also chant over a glass of water and give to that person.
This mantra is based on Bhagavat Geetha, 16th chapter, 23rdSloka. Though, you cannot find this meaning in any of the commentaries. This is the mantra that makes a person go on the right path.
Ravi means Sun in Sanskrit
Ravi Kiran Ruchi Karan Paripooranan
This mantra heals Tamo Guna (type of characteristic or personality), which stands for laziness, lethargy, and procrastination.
For stability (of life) also, this mantra will work.
When you are not sure of the position in the office, or when you are afraid you will be transferred, this mantra will help.
To open one’s eyes of those who is going on wrong path, this mantra can be used.
This mantra is also for abundance. That is, it will stop the loss. Any loss making business if we keep chanting this mantra will help us to handle it. I would not say loss would be wiped out completely but first loss will be stopped; then profitability would start coming. Business will also become stable soon after.
Question – When someone is going on wrong path, can we chant for the person – to open their eyes? Can we just say their name and chant this mantra for them?
Answer – Yes, that is right. That is all we can do. Or you can also chant over a glass of water and give it to that person. Any mantra can be chanted over a tumbler of water and given daily.
This mantra is based on Bhagavat Geeta, 16th chapter, 23rd Sloka. Though, in that, these words would not be there. To make one person to go on right path this is the mantra.
This mantra is an Obstacle Remover. If there is an unresolved problem and there is no end to the problem, chant Lalitham Lambodaram. If you say Lambodaram it will remove all obstacles – whatever type it may – spiritual or life problems.
Who doesn’t have obstacles anyway?
Hari Narayana Gopalam Hari Narayana Govindam
Refer the blog for a detailed explanation on the mantra: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/the-superman-power-within-us/
Ambika Anaadhi Nithanaa Hari Brummendra Sevitha
- To remain content and be happy
- You will provide unconditional love to others.
- When you regret about anything or life, for example when you feel, “My life is nothing but a routine. Why should I lead this life? I am just like a machine“. We may not ask like this every day. But on those days when you do feel so, then chant this mantra.
For Marriage and Relationships
Chant the mantras in the following order: Om Hum Namaha, Om Yum Namaha, Om Rum Namaha, Om Vum Namaha and Om Lum Namaha. For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/relationship-mantras/
Lalitham Sridharam, Lalitham Baskaram, Lalitham Sudarshnam
- It will fetch us abundance of money, happiness and comforts. Opens our eyes to abundance.
- Our capacity to love others will increase. When the heart is bubbling with love by chanting Lalitham, we can also become as beautiful as Lalitham.
- There won’t be any regression or setbacks, whether it’s your life or your career. Always you will move forward in life. No need to fear for demotion and degradation. Confidence will be built. In turn, when you have confidence you will get promoted.
- Removes obstacles – including known and unknown obstacles (can be present in your life; for example even after all your efforts you may think there seems to be no solution on hand).
- Will burn away all the previous karmas. Whatever sins and mistakes you may have committed, Lalitham helps one to forget (release) and be forgiven. We say our obstacles are due to karma – which can be released thanks to Lalitham. Once they are removed, then the obstacles are removed too.
- For Shade Sani – Saturn – it means delay restriction and obstacle.
- Knowing oneself – self revelation (Darshan)
- They vibrate with the right brain. It’s the right brain that has to guide our lives.
- If there is confusion, it gives clarity. If you want to know the truth and something fishy happening, chant this mantra.
For some more explainations refer: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/08/16/lalitham-mantras-for-abundance/
The pronunciation rendering of mantras is provided in the CDs. Contact Shobana (98843 01634) if you are in Chennai to buy the CDs. The set of two CDs costs 200/-.
For those, outside Chennai, shipping charges based on the location will be added extra. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the charges. Transfer the money online to the following bank account:
Standard chartered bank,
59, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017
S. Balakumar, S.B.A/c. No. 436-1-005392-7 SWIFT:SCBLINBB XXX
Chant the mantras in the following order:
Lalitham Baskaram and
Benefits of Lalitham
Lalitha means beauty. I combined M with it – as M immediately vibrates with the right brain. That’s why Bija mantras end with M. It’s the right brain that has to guide our lives.
Whatever sins and mistakes you may have committed, Lalitham helps you to release and be forgiven.
We say our obstacles are due to our bad karma. However, they can be released thanks to Lalitham. Once they are removed, the obstacles to our lives are also removed.
Thanks to this mantra, Money will flow into our lives. Any problem that deals with basic/root/Mooladhara chakra can be handled by this mantra. Then abundance of happiness, comfort and money will result in.
La, Lum (bija mantras) – for Basic Chakra, Tham attracts, Sri – activates third eye, and Rum – energises Solar Plexus Chakra.
Sri and M (at the end of mantra) à Sri is Lakshmi. This is the mantra for Goddess Lakshmi. Lakshmi will be present, where Vishnu (Narayan) is there. Speciality of Vishnu is that while we search for Lakshmi, Lakshmi is attracted to Narayan. Sridharam – Lakshmi attracted by Narayan. SRIM in Sridharam helps us to establish peace, and destroy evil.
Why we need Rum? When money comes, first confidence will come and then ego will come along with that. Thanks to Rum ego will be removed and Solar Plexus chakra will be balanced.
Lalitham Baskaram (sun)
If there is confusion, it gives clarity. If you want to know the truth and something fishy is happening, chant this mantra.
It will not make you look behind your life. You will keep moving forward as it creates step by step advancement.
Sudarshnam means light. “SUYA Dharshan” means knowing oneself. Seven to eight Bija mantras are inside this mantra.
Advantages of Lalitham Mantras
All the three are useful to handle Shade Sani.
They can be chanted to handle difficult situations too, for it will bring light into the situation.
You can do it while walking or sitting. It will improve total Punniyam (good karma). You can put Chin Mudra or Acceptance Mudra while chanting this mantra.