Category Archives: Bach Flower Remedy
Remaining silent is meditation
Meditation is an experience that no body can teach you. Neither can we go to deep into meditation suddenly as it’s a practice and a habit that is formed over a period of time.
Meditation means, to remain silent. Though, thoughts keep appearing. If any thought is present then it’s not meditation.
How to remain thoughtless? How to remain silent in spite of thoughts? Mind can cling to picture or a mantra.
Do we have a mantra for silence? There is no mantra for silence.
However, there is a technique to create silence.
The technique is as follows…
- When a thought comes don’t resist it. Say inside you, ‘this is my thought’. Thus, you disassociate yourself from the thought.
- Then ask the question to yourself, ‘Can I let go this thought?’ It will go. You can also say “release”. Then it will go. Now there will be at least a one second gap between two thoughts. This is equivalent to one hour of meditation. In general, we never have a gap between thoughts as we might have ten thoughts in one second.
- If you do not want the “let go” step, then form your own mantra or word. When we say that mantra, we create a gap between the thoughts.
- When a thought comes, interrupt it with the mantra and you will become silent. When another thought comes, say the mantra once again.
The silence thus formed in between chanting the mantra is meditation.
Pranic and physical bodies has to be in coordination
Our pranic body and physical body have to be in coordination. Otherwise, we can’t meditate.
If we regulate our breathing pattern or do pranayama then they will be in coordination. This is because both breathing and prana have the same origin. When breathing is regulated, prana is regulated too.
Pranic body has to be clear of impurities
When the pranic body is clean, then the meditation can be done successfully.
Why so much impurities in the Pranic field? It’s due to the mind. Our own sadness and worries create these impurities.
With the help of pranayama, one can clear these impurities.
How to acquire a good breathing pattern?
- When you meditate, place the index finger at the base of the thumb on both the hands. Breathing will get deeper and you could meditate properly, as shallow breathing spoils the meditation.
- Don’t take the index finger straight away move your finger to the base of the thumb. First touch the tip of thumb with the index finger. Then after some time, move the index finger to the middle of the thumb, and finally to the base of the thumb.
- Don’t do it mechanically. Feel the breath with a conscious awareness.
- Observing your breathing is also a good way to meditate. This is part of meditation known as Vipasana meditation.
Do the space meditation now
- After learning to breathe well, do the space meditation.
- Be aware of the space between the chair you are sitting and the wall in front of you. Don’t look at the wall. Instead look at the space between you and the wall.
- This is known as ‘Space Meditation’.
- Keep the eyes open throughout.
Bach Flower Remedies as Aids to Meditation
- The Bach flower remedy WHITE CHESTNUT helps to remove our thoughts
- CHESTNUT BUD not to have any distractions
- WILLOW if you think one person or the other is bothering you
Chanting mantra during meditation
It’s nature of our mind to cling to something. You can choose a mantra to do that. After sometime you should be able to say goodbye to it. Mantra by itself is not divine.
Chanting means constantly thinking about a word, which is a mantra. Ultimately that also should go.
When it will go? We don’t know. May be, it’s not in this Janma.
Could you please give me mantra or switch words so I could sleep at 10 pm and get up at 6 am. If I go to bed early then also I can’t sleep. I just waste time on bed for 3 to 4 hours. I am sleeping at 2 or 3 pm and getting up at 11 am.
While in the bed, chant the mantra RAMA 63 times.
Counting is very important. You should do not do less than 63 or more than 63.
3 cycles of 63 is one count.
You can do Minimum 3 cycles or multiples of three cycles e.g., 3, 6, 9, 12 and so on. Do the counting till you get sleep.
You can also buy the SLEEP INDUCTION CD from Naran or SLEEP WELL Bach flower remedies combination. Both are available at the centre.
My Father has lost vision in one eye and other eye has been operated for glaucoma 5 times. Still the vision is bleak and he can barely see on from 1 feet distance.
Please guide from all angles like switch words, animal spirit guides, Mantra and how to use them effectively so that his normal vision is restored.
Ask your father to do eye exercise given in some yoga centres.
Ask him to chant “LALITHAM LAMBODHARAM LALITHAM BASKARAM LALITHAM BALACHANDRAM” daily as many times as possible.
Mahesh (after three months)
Thanks for the mantra. My father’s eyesight is showing some improvement though little.
Should he take some Bach flower remedies (like say Mustard etc) as well for speedy recovery?
He can take EYE TONE pills available with the centre, which can make some more improvement. It is a combination of flower and gem remedies.
I want to get my husband’s affection. His mother has separated us .now I am alone at my mom’s house. Due to his mom he is not caring our 8 months baby also. I am not happy at all for past 1 yr. my in-laws are demons sir. I am in distress. Could you please help me out?
- Do the forgiving exercise for your husband and MIL: “I Vidya forgive you …… (insert your husband’s name). You please forgive me”. Say it 200 times daily.
- Repeat this for you MIL too.
- Write in a piece of paper “WATER VIOLET, JELLY FISH, WILLOW, WALNUT” and see this paper often and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.
- Chant the mantra “HAM YAM RAM VAM LAM” daily while sleeping. Chant this continuously till you sleep.
- Pour all your complaints and emotions in a sheet of paper and without reading it burn it once you complete one full A4 page. The second day, pour again your feelings and thoughts about MIL etc and burn it. Do it till you feel that there is no more to write.
Come back after 10 days and tell me what happened.
One more request sir. My in-laws should be taught a lesson sir. For that my husband should listen to me only because that much I have been killed by them every second from the day of my marriage. Kindly say a remedy for this.
Do that first. Then I will tell you some technique by which you can change your thinking.
Vengeful thoughts and actions will never help us. Instead we will attract the same type of people.
Just want remedies or any mantras for following:-
a) Success in his education (will be doing MS in health care management in USA)
b) To get 100%scholarship for his education
c) To get a part-time job in his campus only, so that he can save time and money in commuting to all places
d) to get a good/divine place to stay, which will be nearer to his campus
e) To protect himself from any hurdles, negativity or calamities or problems (from people, circumstances etc.)
- Chant “RED CHESTNUT” as many times as possible, whenever anxiety about your son comes in order to overcome your concern for him.
- Daily in the morning pray to flowers requesting them to protect him. “WATER VIOLET, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and ROCK ROSE! Be active around him for the next 24 hours and heal him”. Do it once a day.
- Call Wolf to be beside him always. Just Say, “Wolf” and say whatever you want it do for your son. Wolf is for help. It will do the needful.
- Pray OM ARUNAAYA NAMAHA (say three times) and request, “Lord Aruna! Protect my son from anything unwanted.”
- Then “The Mother Bhuvaneshwari, protect the limbs of my son, from all the ten directions”. Do it once.
- Call St. Michael the arch angel and say “Please keep your blue flaming sword around him and allow divine light and love only to enter”. Do it three times.
- “Violet flame! Give umbrella protection to my son wherever he is”. Do this prayer once.
My son reached US safely, without any customs issues (London /Dallas /St. Louis). Also he got a good apartment for rent and even his roommates are good.
I told my son to chant “Find Divine” throughout the journey, and his journey from Mumbai to US was hassle free.
Millions thanks to hassle free mantras.
Anger Eraser Part II
Please refer this link to read the first article in the series – “Resentment Created an Accident – Anger Eraser Part I”: http://wp.me/ptUDl-6n
Anger about others will hurt us
I had been taking the Bach Flower Remedy WILLOW and sometimes PINE too.
Why Pine? The anger that we have about those outside us, one day will turn inside. This can create accidents – major or minor, and pains – in the form of stomach pain or head ache. Pain means Pine.
Just to give you an example. All of us would have gone through the episode of hurting our own fingers or toes, when we are angry about somebody at office or home.
Mantra for forgiveness
I did forgiveness exercise too (“I Ram forgive you Suresh. Please forgive me and release me’). That did help me to remove the anger whenever I get.
One day I asked Naran, if he could give me a mantra to forgive easily and effortlessly. He said he will think and get back to me.
Meanwhile, I was chanting mantras of Naran and one day I found that the Sreeram mantra helped me to erase anger or deep resentment.
I would say that this mantra removes our angry instinct.
When I shared this with Naran, he said, this mantra does helps us a lot, as it removes our animal instincts.
Why we need to remove animal instincts?
Of course Darwin said that our ancestors are apes. Thus, we carry their instincts with them. It means that their DNA is still inside us and influencing us in some way.
The only way we could erase this instinct from us is the Sree Ram mantra, which goes like this, “SREERAM JAYA RAM JAYA JAYA RAM”.
Please refer this link to read about the last article in the series – “Please help me to forgive”: http://wp.me/p12byb-2p
Referring the article “I lost all hope that I will succeed in Life”, posted in the link: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/i-lost-all-hope-that-i-will-succeed-in-life/
To everyone who needs help with the career, I was amongst the depressed ones too. But this mantra helped me get a job. It REALLY works…just came in here to thank Naran for his kindness and help.
I have regained faith in God. I suggest anyone who is in deep trouble to be positive in life and chant this mantra… It will REALLY works!!!
For a detailed explanation of this Ambika mantra, please refer this link:https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/be-an-all-time-winner/
I am happy that you have regained your faith in God. God is working and helping us all through words, flowers, nature, men and animals. What is the connection between me and you? It is the web of god which unites us one and all in the world.