Posted on May 24, 2013, in Chanting, Mantra and tagged 8, accident, additional, alive, and, back, bad, Be, benefits, books, brought, chanting, Children, comes, company, daily, death, deeds, Dhanda-dharam, Dharmaraajam, Dharmaraja, die, Easam, end, fall, Fear, fire, for, Getting, gives, good, help, into, Kaalam, Keep, Krudhantham, lies, Lord of death, lot, Mantra, Master, mean, Namamyaham, Namas, names, Naran S Balakumar, none, of, prostrating, punishment, Punyamitram, safe, Samanam, spoilt, tell, tide, time, to, told, truth, useful, wait, waits, will, Yama, Yamam. Bookmark the permalink. 17 Comments.
- Reach Naran » How to cleanse your auric field on Self-protection is essential
- Reach Naran » Healing Mantras for Your Children on Prevent falling into bad company
- mahee m on “Atmavan Bhava” – Switch Word from Lord Krishna
- Gitanjali Tewari on Complicated health cases can be healed
- Swaaminathan Narayanan on Mantras for Eyes