Could you please give me mantra or switch words so I could sleep at 10 pm and get up at 6 am. If I go to bed early then also I can’t sleep. I just waste time on bed for 3 to 4 hours. I am sleeping at 2 or 3 pm and getting up at 11 am.
While in the bed, chant the mantra RAMA 63 times.
Counting is very important. You should do not do less than 63 or more than 63.
3 cycles of 63 is one count.
You can do Minimum 3 cycles or multiples of three cycles e.g., 3, 6, 9, 12 and so on. Do the counting till you get sleep.
You can also buy the SLEEP INDUCTION CD from Naran or SLEEP WELL Bach flower remedies combination. Both are available at the centre.
Power of Ram
Every mantra will have RA in it. That’s why Rama is the ultimate mantra. If you haven’t able to chant Vishnu Sahsaranamam, then chant Rama thrice. That’s why Rama mantra is still popular. It is a universal mantra.
What is the role of Krishna here?
Negative energy is black in colour – which is sometimes referred as darkness. That black energy has been taken by Krishna and he still glows. He is capable of removing all of them. That’s why he remains black outwardly, but shines within. Ever shining is Krishna.
Divine order is exposed by removing darkness. Chant switch words “Change Divine Order” to put back your organs back in (divine) order after a serious illness. The same can be achieved by chanting “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” mantra.
Benefits of chanting Hara Rama Hare Krishna Mantra
- Hare – HA will activate throat chakra. Hare increases the space within the body.
- REY – activates Solar Plexus chakra. It’s the bija mantra for solar plexus as well as activating sun-god. Hari – E sounded in the mantra also means sun-god. Hari becomes Hare when it joins with Rama.
- Chanting this mantra both the knees will become highly flexible. Our gratitude to parents will increase thousand fold and we will always have the blessings of our parents.
If there is knee pain, then it means we are inflexible, with lot of stubbornness – which will prevent us to go deep within. Please note here that flexibility marks the nature of a child.
- Our outlook on life will also become flexible. We will mix well with others.
- We will shine inwardly.
- There will be no fight or conflict and there will be only peace, joy and love.